Search results

1. Possible to redirect the RTP to work on flashdrive?

I want to make it so I can run RPGVXACE off of my flash drive onto any computer I may use so I can easily transport my projects and work on them anywhere I go. I always get a "RPG Maker VX ACE RTP is not installed" error, so is there a way to install the RTP onto my flash drive, and have RPGXACE...
  2. So, I require a sound driver to make RPGs?

With both VX and VX Ace, I can't run because of the error "Failed to initialize DirectX Audio." I've tried other fixes, and i really don't want to impliment sound drivers on this computer, yet use it to make RPGs. Any help will be thanked!
  3. Smaller stat numbers?

I just downloaded RMXP, and noticed how high the stats can be compared to the beginning of most RPGs I'm used to. Is there a way to efficiently lower the stats in general while maintaining sufficient damage? An example would probably be Final Fantasy III from Japan, where the starting stats are...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D
Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.
I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ariyana