Search results

1. KeeperNovaIce

RMVXA Lost Legend - Tale of the Mursan Knights

Synopsis: You play as Klayton. An elf-adventure keen on taking odd jobs. One day a friend of yours; Lauren approaches you. Her Master Sorcerer Zel'ema asks that you retireve something of importance. Something known as an Earth Sphere from the sealed cave of Majul just a short ways west of Lyea...
  2. KeeperNovaIce

In Need For RPG Maker MV RTP...

Resource Type: Characters, Character Set Maker Format: RPG Maker MV Art Style: MV RTP Description: I have plans on doing my own custom art, but I suck at Sprite Editing. All I would require are behaviors such as Damaged (A few more positions than what they provide for MV like what they did...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 19th September 2021

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.
One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jcolesi10