Search results

1. Orpheus

Stat and Level Caps

Greetings. So for the project I'm working on (see signature; searching for team members) the game functions closer to a game like Fire Emblem, where rather than having a party of usually under 10 or so people, you essentially have a small armies' worth of people (somewhere around 20-30+) that...
  2. Orpheus

FREE Lost Lineage (UPDATED 03/30/18)

Greetings. I am, as the this forum obviously implies, looking to recruit team members for the project currently dubbed "Lost Lineage" (also known under the name as "Lost Lineage: Starfallen"), so I'll get right too it. Engine: RPG Maker MV Genre: RPG, Tactical, Strategy. Fantasy Lore The...
  3. Orpheus

Battle Theme Request

Greetings! After spending a while working on my own tactical-RPG (thanks to the Lecode TBS), I've kinda been at a loss for the main battle theme. I have an idea of what I'd like for it to sound like (I'll get to that in a moment), though my musical talents aren't in that genre, sadly... That...
  4. Orpheus

Alchemy: In and Outside of Combat

Recently, having been inspired by a number of things, I decided my new project would be focused primarily on alchemy. While this works on an aesthetic and story level, I'm having trouble making it work outside of those two things. Most games that include alchemy often use it as part of their...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 19th September 2021

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.
One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jcolesi10