2. Multimoon

CGMV Changelog

That works, thank you very much :LZSjoy:
  3. Multimoon

CGMV Changelog

Yes I think
  4. Multimoon

CGMV Changelog

Hello, I use SRD Title Command Customization and I want to add your changelog plugin into the title menu. What is the Symbol and the action of the plugin to put it in the title commands ? Or is there a plugin command to open the changelog scene ? Help :kaomad3:
  5. Multimoon

RMMV Problem with switch script call

Okay thanks I retried and now that works ! Thanks ^^
  6. Multimoon

I checked and my plugin is up to date. So I don't know why...
  7. Multimoon

That not works. Weird...maybe it's cause the other plugins ? Or maybe because I've got a too older version of this plugin. I'm going to check.
  8. Multimoon

Hello, I'm using HUD Maker plugin from SRDude and I want to make a HUD element only visible when the switch 22 is turned ON. I've read this thread : https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/js-condition-check-the-switch-variable-current-value.83259/ I've tried to apply their tricks but...
  9. Multimoon

RMMV SRD Gold Window Customizer : Level up problem

Hello, I using SRD Gold Window Customizer and I'd like to show the level gauge with this plugin. But I cant find how to do and I know nothing about Javascript. Can someone help me ?
  10. Multimoon

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.1)

Sorry I not saw the post above !
  11. Multimoon

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.1)

Hello, I installed your plugin, tried to follow your indications but I have a problem : when I call the plugin command : OpenBookMenu, it's empty : English is not my native language so I tried to understood your guide but I think it was not a successful. Any answer ? Thanks ^^
  12. Multimoon

Remove "Always Dash" from Options Menu?

Hi, I had the same problem so I installed your plugin but it delete all the other options installed by other plugins. Another solution ?
  13. Multimoon

YEP Common Event Menu (Where is it ?)

Oh, pity. Thank You ^^
  14. Multimoon

YEP Common Event Menu (Where is it ?)

Hi, I found the YEP Common Event Menu plugin 2 month ago. I found a itch.io page with a download (It was 1$). But when I decided to bought it 3 days ago, itch.io told me « This page no longer exists » so I can’t buy the plugin anymore. There is my question : Where can I find it ? Thanks, and...
  15. Multimoon

Khas Advanced Lighting v4.2 Ultra (now with real-time shadows!)

The download link doesn't works :(
  16. Multimoon

Event Tileset Hitbox

I’ll try all the tips here. Thank you for your answers :guffaw:
  17. Multimoon

Event Tileset Hitbox

I will try thanks ^^
  18. Multimoon

Event Tileset Hitbox

Hello ^^ I started to develop my game 2 months ago and I ask myself a question that I never managed to solve. In my game, I would like the player to be able to plant a plant. For this, I use an event, and for appearance, I use part of the tile set B. But the selection area in the appearance of...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 19th September 2021

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.
One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jcolesi10