Search results

1. ParasiteBirth

I have problems with my sprite sheet

Thank you for your reply, it's highly appreciated :)
  2. ParasiteBirth

I have problems with my sprite sheet

Hello! I just started working on a new project in RPGMaker MV and I need my protagonist to limp, but the sprite sheet features the full walk cycle and my knowledge with RPG Maker and sprite sheets is too limited for me to figure something out. Can someone please help me?
  3. ParasiteBirth

Through which conditions am I able to sell my games?

Okay! Thank you very much, you guys here are so nice and helpful. I'm really happy to be part of this community.
  4. ParasiteBirth

Through which conditions am I able to sell my games?

Hi, I'm fully aware this isn't really a 'technical' issue but I looked around the forums and could not figure where to post this question so anyway, here we go. I am currently working on a game I'd like to sell, however I have a few questions regarding 'legal' issues. - I am using my own...
  5. ParasiteBirth

I can't change my game's folder name anymore?

It worked! Thank you so much for your help!
  6. ParasiteBirth

Yes but doing it this way means that everyone who will download and install my game will create a folder with the wrong name, no?
  7. ParasiteBirth

Hi, I am currently working on a new game. However the name I originally gave it and the name it has now don't match anymore. Everytime I compress the game data it makes a folder with the old name I gave it for folder name back in the day, I want it changed but all I can change is the title...
  8. ParasiteBirth

I need help with the 2 following things

Hi. Thank you so much for the information you have given me. It's been really useful. For cropping the images I have Photoshop which I assume is a good program to use for this. I appreciate the help you have given me and I'll put this new knowledge to good use with VX Ace! Sorry about posting...
  9. ParasiteBirth

I need help with the 2 following things

Hello. I recently purchased Game Character Hub. Here is my situation. 1.I noticed that RPG Maker XP sprites are taller and in my opinion, look better, but I can't seem to make them 'fit?' or work properly in RPG Maker VX Ace when I create them in Character Hub. Can someone help me? 2. I do not...
  10. ParasiteBirth

Condemnation: V.E.E (please delete)

Please delete this thread. Thank you :)
  11. ParasiteBirth

Condemnation - Episode 1 -

Thanks a lot !  Edit: I love every single of your first impressions so far btw. 
  12. ParasiteBirth

Thank you so much for playing, it means the world to me. I still hope you had fun with what you played of it. 
  13. ParasiteBirth

Note: I apologize for the huge images, but I do not know how to make the spoiler tag. Hello everyone. This is my topic for my game called Condemnation. The first episode was completed a few weeks ago and I feel ready to post it here. -Story- Vanys Belgamo lives within the walls of the E.L.S...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 19th September 2021

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.
One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jcolesi10