Search results

1. square357

npc movment

I am having an issue trying to figure out how to do this. I want on a map to be able to have a even move from one end of the map to the other, wait a number of seconds, then go back the other way. I there another way of doing this, other than 'move left' x170, 'wait 300', 'move right' x170?
  2. square357

Action Sequences Not Working

I have been trying to get a action sequence to work for a few hours and I can't get any movement to work. Not even cut and paste of any examples on the forums, nothing works! for example: <Target Action> move target: forward, 48, 12 motion wait: user perform action motion wait: user...
  3. square357

attack motion order on sprite sheet?

I am trying to figure this out, and I am confusing myself. Is it listed somewhere what parts of the sprite sheet are which animations? I want to use custom sprite sheet with certain animations for certain enemies I create, but I need to know where to put the animation, thrust...
  4. square357

A4 Wall Passable Even Default

I do not know what happened. But A4 tile sets are now passable no matter what I do. - I check that they are marked X and not O - check that B upper left is blank an marked 'star' and not X or O. -I started a whole new project with defaults tileset the do not work (Just started a project...
  5. square357

Remove Magic from combat menu

My game idea is modern and does not have magic. Is there a way to change the name 'magic' in the combat menu?  I have tried searching for a answer but only get main menu plugins, and stat name changes.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 19th September 2021

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jcolesi10