Search results

1. Blureinade

Airship tilesets and music

I am looking for tile sets for creating the interior of a airship and some final fantasy-esque music to it. I'd be grateful if you could find some links to that or even create it (only if you are up to it and are interested)
  2. Blureinade

Default walk movement

I am confused myself that I want to change the auto dash (current default) as the auto-walk when starting a new game and replace the A button for the dash instead of walking as of Yanfly's System options.
  3. Blureinade

Interior effect in maps

I have wondered myself, how can I make the maps looking more interior without shadows from the walls in buildings and even caves? It makes it look if the sun was facing at a half built building or cave and not the impression it's more inside and dim than excessive light and shadows.
  4. Blureinade

Alarm tint and SE map

I am wondering how do I a constant flashing red tint and the alarm SE on a map like escaping from a alarmed building when I leave that map and enter it and is still there, instead of a momentary flashing tint and SE by a event run?
  5. Blureinade

Seamless image

I am asking for help to create a seamless image as a request. I am wishing to use it for the airship sky scrolling parallax in the background for the visual effect.
  6. Blureinade

Parallax background stop repeating

I am wondering how can I make the scrolling background on the airship to not repeat the image and make it on going horizontal? (alike the Final Fantasy VII high wind has a scrolling image of grass and you cannot see it if it's a actual image repeating itself)
  7. Blureinade

Making CGI cutscenes

I am wondering what software would be useful to create my own Final Fantasy-esque CGI cutscenes? (ala Final Fantasy VII, VIII and IX)
  8. Blureinade

Final Fantasy Victory EXP Screen

I am asking for a victory screen like in the PS1 Version for VX Ace in different versions such as VII, VIII and IX , when I win a battle it comes up with my picture and actors as exactly in the video shown below and receive EXP and new items and abilities.  I am asking for three versions in...
  9. Blureinade

Adding a dot on the World Map Common Event item.

I am in need of help putting a navigator dot and vision on the world map item, so I can basically see where I am on the map after going into 'Item', then it shows a picture of the world map anytime. I also would like to have dots on the locations on the map too and showing a tag or label what...
  10. Blureinade

How do I create my own pixel Battlebacks?

I am wondering how to create my own pixel battlebacks similar to the Final Fantasy games such as VI.  I'd like to learn how to make the battlebacks of a cave, plains, ship and a forest. I know I could use Photoshop or GIMP to do, preferably Photoshop imo as I am more familiar with it. So, how...
  11. Blureinade

Really needing Quicksand animated tiles.

I am asking nicely for quicksand animated tiles that I can place on a desert based map and animates sucking the sand alike falling off a mountain while testing the game or their is a option to make the default sand into quicksand by doing events and scripting?
  12. Blureinade

World Map Menu

I'd like a world map menu that is available of a click of a button while on the world map. Once it pops up and you see the map and the dots located on the places that you visited. (ala Final Fantasy VIII) I'd like how that you could autopilot your airship to the location you want to go in a...
  13. Blureinade

World Map area naming

I am looking for a script that I could label the islands within the world map, so you know what places and islands that are and a another script that gives you the World Map menu.  To simply describe what I mean is when I fly a airship onto a island, you land and exit the airship. Then the...
  14. Blureinade

Airship First Person Parallax Background Loop

I am definitely wanting a script that could make the parallax background move as you look from a first person point of view inside a airship cockpit.  Meaning that when you are within the cockpit. You could see the background moving towards you as if you were the pilot of the airship from that...
  15. Blureinade

Victory Screen Script

I am looking for a victory screen script, that shows EXP earned during battle, levelling up and the learned skills or gained new magic on a specific level such as Lv 20. Something that is similar in the traditional Final Fantasy games. I also know about the Victor Script of the Yanfly...
  16. Blureinade

Victory screen after defeating enemies

I am looking for a victory screen script, that shows EXP earned during battle and the learned movies or gained magic on a specific level such as Lv 20. Something that is similar in the traditional Final Fantasy games. I also know about the Victor Script of the Yanfly Aftermath. It's not...
  17. Blureinade

Giant Pike Sprite

I'd like a Final Fantasy styled giant pike fish sprite that I can use to battle in game during on a ship battleback and not curved like the shark, but straight or somewhat curved that it's popping out the surface of the sea while its other half is unseen similar to the kraken but less chaotic...
  18. Blureinade

Angry Mob Sprite for battling

I'd like a battler pixel sprite like the old FF's created with individual pixel sprites such as couple women and three men and no pickaxes or torches, just angry expressions in their faces and defensive poses. So I can add them separately within the Troops menu (e.g Angry Mob *5). I am asking...
  19. Blureinade

Stairs Tileset and a pixel sprite version of me needed

I am looking for tilesets that may be better for creating stairways like in FFVII in the Shinra Co building. Nothing cookie cutter, but I am all just asking for something similar, which would be useful for my game as I find it pretty difficult to add a perfectly designed map of a stairway...
  20. Blureinade

Mandrill Sprite

Hey there, I am looking for a sprite image of a Mandrill monkey, so I can use it as a actor or someone could make one. I'd be highly grateful, thanks.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 19th September 2021

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jcolesi10