Search results

1. MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Why VN?

I hope this doesn't come out as obnoxious, but I am using MV right now for my VN I am making and I haven't had any problems with it. I don't see the need to use this engine. What makes VN maker better than MV for making visual novels?
  2. MRHAPPYFACEMAN

My MV wont open up

I don't remember my key and this is why I am here because the tech support wont let me send a help request without it. I had MV for a while now and it just wont open up. I have a MAC OS computer if that helps.
  3. MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Dramatic ending enhancement

Got a story that you are working on that needs a better ending? Need a second and third opinion on it before using it? Perhaps I can help... and for less than a penny a year! (not really, its all for free.) I make dramatic endings for games! Whether they are more tame or if they are dark and...
  4. MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Delete my old inbox messages

.... This must be a new feature added since the last time I came on (from when the forums was being changed, you can ignore this thread, never mind
  5. MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Plug-in

I need help finding something that can simulate TouHou project style of fighting. I already found some plugins that simulate it, but they don't work that good, so I am here posting this question. Whoever can help, it will be greatly appreciated
  6. MRHAPPYFACEMAN

CHARACTER COUNTER

So it is one thing that the message has to be a certain length, but another thing is to have to wait every time you discover the message is too long and go back to enter it when you have shortened it. I went to shorten it, and now its waiting for a timer to go off before I submit it - only to...
  7. MRHAPPYFACEMAN

I hate my life!!! .....

So I was sitting down for like..... 4 hours making this maze and thinking it all through and I finally made the skeleton of the maze and how it was going to go about.... Then I go and look at the map settings and I see - what... Maze generator!?!?!? Are you serious!?!?!? AAAAAGH! Oh well, At...
  8. MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Inbox???... :(

If you need a video to show this problem let me know - When I get on with my phone, the Inbox/Alerts section appears for about 1/2 a second then vanishes every time I try to pull it up. Know about this already?
  9. MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Lie to me!

What is the biggest thing that you tell people online that is just a load of nonsense? If you are not a pathological liar, then make something up about yourself that is obviously not true and convince me that you are not lying to me.
  10. MRHAPPYFACEMAN

140 characters?

Is there a reason for this? I can hardly put up a message on my profile picture with this limit on it. I am trying to give updates to my followers but this message showed up preventing me from putting it up. It's hardly a lengthy post I'd say... All of the other ones before it were a lot longer...
  11. MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Name this girl...

I had a filler name for this girl for the longest time, and I can't think of anything that will fit the personality of this girl. She is timid, suffers from depression, and has some growing up to do still despite being 8 years old, she still behaves as if she is 5 or 4...
  12. MRHAPPYFACEMAN

how do you become a veteran here?

quick question is all
  13. MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Ideas for "Death"

I am trying to stay away from the stereotypical "skeleton in a black robe with a scythe" look for Death and his servants. Any good ideas out there how to make someone representing Death look super creepy and intimidating? I was suggested a leper-con once.... but the visual of a happy little fat...
  14. MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Grammar

I know its a small thing, but just letting you know its there, "have", not "has" Just learned about it in ENG 102 :P
  15. MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Can you use this on the other Makers?

I find it very difficult and VERY time consuming to find artists that help make up for my lost ground for my inability to draw. If this is a program that is compatible with makers like MV, I may consider getting it to help speed things up. Or if there is an artist, to use his/her own makings...
  16. MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Overlapping text

When I open up the window to my profile, it overlaps the text just under my name. its a minor thing, but thought it might be worth pointing out.
  17. MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Making bad guys

I am on the path of making bad guys, but I am in need of some ideas. Not just your stereotypical "Blood thirst, dark, and cold" bad guy, but someone that really knows how to get the spot light. I am making some demons that are kidnapping people in large quantities to fuel their life in this...
  18. MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Death in the form of a wolf

I am looking for someone that is willing to sketch out death that has transformed into a creepy dead wolf. The basic idea for it will be similar to the drawing made below as a reference, but bigger, scarier, and to some extent, different so it can stick out more. an idea I had was to have him...
  19. MRHAPPYFACEMAN

Evil Experience points

As a reference, Toby Fox used in his game, "Undertale" a mechanic where every time you killed something, your "love" increased. I would like to use something similar to this. But I don't know exactly what to call it. What would be a clever name to show to the player that the main character is...
  20. MRHAPPYFACEMAN

FREE Looking for voice acting

Voice acting I was looking for artists for the longest time, but I found everyone that I was looking for now. So now the thing I am looking for is Voice acting. For the sake of this thread not being longer than it needs to be, please PM me for details. I may not answer right away since I am not...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My Overworld might be a mix of inspiration from 2D Final Fantasy games, Breath of Fire, Battlechasers: Nightwar, Super Mario World, and Pillars of Eternity. If I can make it more in-depth than just walking from point A to point B, that might do a lot for the gameplay experience. Hmm...
Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 19th September 2021

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YSYSTRPG