Search results

1. Xaveriux

Hello Selhan. I´ve seen your maps work stuff and I liked it! Are you able for working on a project?

Hello Selhan. I´ve seen your maps work stuff and I liked it! Are you able for working on a project?
  2. Xaveriux

Hello, hello, hello!

Wow, what a nice introduction. Welcome to the forum! Hope you can finish your recent project and give us some more, but always keeping the feeling of having a great time. I´m not too experienced on MV but I´m also trying to learn the necessary for releasing my own one day! Anyway, have fun...
  3. Xaveriux

Today is time to relax and trying to making a little bit after a tough afternoon at the library.

Today is time to relax and trying to making a little bit after a tough afternoon at the library.
  4. Xaveriux

Hi Everyone!

Hello Zachary and welcome to the forum! I hope you have a good time and have fun here ^^
  5. Xaveriux

My Music

Very good stuff around here. As you said, are you available for working in other projects?
  6. Xaveriux

Ah, ****, here we go again... After a long time to finish my studies and trying to organize new...

Ah, ****, here we go again... After a long time to finish my studies and trying to organize new projetcs, I´m back here. let´s see...
  7. Xaveriux

Someone on Discord? I´m available to chat and share opinions :)

Someone on Discord? I´m available to chat and share opinions :)
  8. Xaveriux

Silly Pokémon Trainer? Who do you think you are?

Silly Pokémon Trainer? Who do you think you are?
  9. Xaveriux

Oh, sorry. I thought that status served for everything. Staff takes a lot of time for revise my...

Oh, sorry. I thought that status served for everything. Staff takes a lot of time for revise my thread so I posted it here while I´m waiting. Sorry, it won´t happen anymore ^^
  10. Xaveriux

Well, I´m waiting for staff to accept my thread in early project feedback. I was wondering if...

Well, I´m waiting for staff to accept my thread in early project feedback. I was wondering if there are some people for recruitment...
  11. Xaveriux

RMMV Pokémon: Tribes of Tohjo

POKÉMON TRIBES OF TOHJO Title: Pokémon Tribes of Tohjo Engine: RPG Maker MV Platform: PC, Android, Mac Creator: Xaveriux Introduction Hello! My name is Xaveriux, a Hispanic project creator in RPG Maker who has been tinkering with the Engine for a few years but who has decided to start...
  12. Xaveriux

Hakuna Matata

Hakuna Matata
  13. Xaveriux

Hey, I´m new!

Hello everyone. My name is Xaveriux and I´m a Spanish maker. I started using this program when I first downloaded RPG Maker XP, and since then, I was experimentig a bit with the default resources. With the arrival of the last version of this program, MV, I started to think about make an own...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 21st September 2021

Malak is still waiting for Dark Deception Chapter 4... This was him yesterday after another sugar crash.
Again, he's fine. He's just bored at this point, considering he's exhausted his entire vacation bucket list.
Am I the only one who files custom resources under specific folders to remember who to credit? :kaoswt2:
1632263519730.png
I always smile to myself when I see someone do the "immediate halt and spin around" from forgetting something. I find it sort of endearing how we all do it without ever being taught to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raeellee