Search results

1. TwentyFree

RMMV Super Simple Animated Title Screen

Greetings, I would like to request a scrip for MV. An animated title screen simply by swithing between frames at a desired speed and nothing else. Nothing overly complex like glowing foggy shining sparkly animation effects. All It needs to do is for it to loop through several title screen...
  2. TwentyFree

RMMV Simplification of show text actor pictures.

rpg maker mv has no inbuild automatic sprite changement in case your character changes armors. You have to manually say if actor has this armor change actor sprites+face. For this I simply do that but the face change each time the actor speaks is done with insane nesting of conditional branches...
  3. TwentyFree

RMMV Khas UltraLighting Remake for Commercial Purposes

Hey everyone, So a little introduction. Khas has left the rpg maker scene entirely and has stopped making and supporting his javascripts. There is no response on any of his available contact links. This makes it so that nobody can get a commercial license for some of his scripts that require...
  4. TwentyFree

RMMV Buying Commercial License from Khas

Does anyone have an idea how I can get myself a commercial license of the plugin KhasUltraLighting. It sais : $15 USD fee (payable via PayPal only) on the plugin description ; it states to mail him (contact page on my blog). his blog : https://arcthunder.blogspot.com/p/contact.html I did sent...
  5. TwentyFree

RMMV Behind Gravity

https://behindgravity.blogspot.com/ IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS STORYLINE/PLOT THE GAME
  6. TwentyFree

RMMV Galv's Superman Ability help

Hey, I use Galv's Superman Abilty plugin to make my characters fly, but they retain the normal form (they don't turn into a butterfly) I am trying to make a event ''fly'' aswell. Problem is the height is different. Galv sudjested me to make the sprite sheet higher of that event to make it look...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Don't you just hate it when you get a high level armor only for it to look like a metal plated bikini on your female character?? Seriously. How can that protect you??? Enemies can hit the squishy parts! :kaosigh:
Bathrooms are not designed for the middle of the night.
so... I decided since a park was an area in my game... here's an enemy that's slide with a hand behind it. cause why not.
Hot chocolate and music make studying and note-taking much easier :kaoluv:
Until my hand cramps up from writing too much!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kotare