Search results

1. Praygon

In your opinion what are must have features for a modern RPG

Yes essentially even if you die horribly the time travel/void world kicks in and you can just go back to a previous decision. The "game over" in that game is more you witness the effects of your poor decisions for a bit before you're kicked back to the try again screen. Which i'd love to see...
  2. Praygon

Best and worst RPG you ever played?

Hi Everybody, Simple and sweet what's the best RPG (be it western or of the J variety) and the worst one you've ever played. What made you love/hate those games? Keep civil and Rember someone's opinion is just that their own flawed opinion and not a statement of fact. Alright, preamble out of...
  3. Praygon

A rather cynical but accurate assessment, You also forget though the lucrative Weeb market. Slap an anime girl with tig ol bitties and a naruto clone on your cover art and you're laughing all the way to the bank. While it is much more likely to sell and pick up meme traction/streamer bait if...
  4. Praygon

Im possibly the most modest and humble person in the universe.

Im possibly the most modest and humble person in the universe.
  5. Praygon

Without a doubt, The RPG's that have stood the test of time are usually the ones that dare to tell a deeper and mature story (Xenogears) or can manage to tell the cliche Anime boy saves the world story but in a much more interesting setting and with actual stakes beyond a dark lord being mean...
  6. Praygon

HI everybody, Rpg's have come a long way since the good ol days of plots you can sum up in 2 sentences, Savepoints, and the infinite grind. I've started taking a project I've been nursing for the past year much more seriously and I've learned from previous failed attempts that as tempting as...
  7. Praygon

I am very cool and good.

I am very cool and good.
  8. Praygon

Are there any title Screen Plugins that allow for an animated opening in to the title screen?

That's rather ingenious, Alright i'll give that a try. It is a shame you get so little control over the title screen by default though considering it's the first impression of your game.
  9. Praygon

Are there any title Screen Plugins that allow for an animated opening in to the title screen?

Hello Everyone, So to be more exactly what I'm hoping to do is have a brief animation of a character walking into a black void then pulling the title screen down from off the top of the screen (Imagine it like pulling a projector screen down). I've seen some plugins that allow you to have a...
  10. Praygon

Best Parallax Plugin? (2020)

Hello everyone, So basically title, I've worked with RPG maker a lot in the past but I'm fairly new to MV and parallax mapping so I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed on what plugin to get since I'm so late to the party. A quick youtube search revealed some very impressive parallax maps made using the...
  11. Praygon

Resolution Problems with fullscreen across all versions of RPG Maker

Ahhh I see. Thank you guys I enabled GPU upscaling via my graphics cards control center and now the game upscales as much as it can on my screen. Cheers everyone for the help and this is pretty much done & dusted now.
  12. Praygon

Yup im only looking to play other peoples games. Tried hitting F1 But no dice none of the options had any effect on the game size. What confuses me is on a previous only very slightly smaller monitor RPG maker games when full screened would force the resolution change and then stretch the play...
  13. Praygon

Hey everyone. I have a problem with RPg makers that seems oddly constient between games from almost every version of RPG Maker. When ever I fullscreen a RPG maker game with F4 or Alt + Enter the resolution forces itself into 640 X 480 (My native resolution being 1360 x 768) but rather than...
  14. Praygon

Generator parts showing up wrong

Hey everyone. So here's the problem im getting. Iv been adding new parts to the generator. I thought I had the numbering pretty much figured out but after trying to add more accessory's (EJ's Emotion Generator Parts to be exact) they appear out of order and have the wrong graphic icon...
  15. Praygon

Is it possible to turn Plugins on and off ingame?

Hello everyone.  Firstly if this is in the wrong forum my apologies, feel free to inform me if i've done goofed and ill move this post to the correct place. Secondly I want to know is it possible to disable and activate Certain plugins via a script or event call in game.  An example of what...
  16. Praygon

How could I replicate Blade Mode from MSG:Rising?

Hello everyone.  I'm looking to replicate the blade mode from MSG:rising which if you dont know what that is its a system where the player can aim a sword stroke which will do much more damage if it hits a certain part of an enemies body. Basically its an amiable sword attack. (Ill put a...
  17. Praygon

Undertale Weapons & Icons

Update: Added The true ending bosses swords.  The shape of these was a bastard to work on and I think im going to make a few little edits and changes later once im better at this jazz.  As always any feedback would be hugely appreciated.
  18. Praygon

KK duely noted Mlogan. Thanks for the heads up. 
  19. Praygon

They're pretty much ready to be used I tagged the topic WIP because I might make edits and changes as I get better since Im not to confident in my stuff yet. EDIT: Removed the WIP from the title.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Us:
"This game is awesome! I wish there are more games like this in the future."
Also us:
"I hate how games stopped being original and start copying other successful games."
Should've done this a few days ago but...
PRI_200136808.jpg
Rest in Peace, Sir Clive Sinclair
1940 - 2021
Entrepreneur, Technologist, Father of the Modern British Computing Industry, and protagonist of Legend of ZUN.

Without you, England's games and tech industry wouldn't be where it is.
Woof, haven't touched any game-making elements in a couple of weeks I think.
Doing a thing in MV...

R3PuRjF.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raizus