Search results

1. Morpheus

RMMV Show Picture If Player Is Looking At Event

i appreciate the post and help but yeah, I’m going for a more open world typish game so if I have a dozen events the player can interact with on the map that’s 36-48 extra events id have to make just for one map so I’d rather just have the plug-in, but I truly appreciate the help. I wasn’t...
  2. Morpheus

The way you seem to want me to set up my event, I would need to put an event around the event I want them to be able to interact with, right? What if I have an event not against a wall, you would want me to set it up like this, right?
  3. Morpheus

That seems a bit masochistic doesn't it? Plus having so many events would cause a serious performance impact, no?
  4. Morpheus

Check the edit :p I knew someone would say that haha so I tried to quickly make an edit :guffaw:
  5. Morpheus

I'd like to request a plug-in where you can comment a picture file and if the player is facing the event and is 1 space/tile away (This can be customizable)then it displays the picture. It should probably have options to adjust the picture too for convenience sake. Please and thank you...
  6. Morpheus

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

How do you swap the model? What's the command?
  7. Morpheus

First Person Combat Test Video. Simply showing off a very early concept video for an open world...

First Person Combat Test Video. Simply showing off a very early concept video for an open world 3D game in MV.
  8. Morpheus

First-Person ABS using Events?

So I'm using the MV3D plugin and it's awesome. The only thing I want to do next is work on the combat. I tried using Alpha ABS and it lags way too much in combat when attacking, literally a 3 second freeze whenever it attacks. I saw in other threads here and there people mention you can make a...
  9. Morpheus

waynee95's Storage System

Any way to create loot tables with this plugin? Like let's say the player can loot barrels but it's random what appears in them?
  10. Morpheus

@zerobeat032 Yeah, I'm doing my best to remake it lol look on my other statuses to see some...

@zerobeat032 Yeah, I'm doing my best to remake it lol look on my other statuses to see some other works on it :)
  11. Morpheus

[IMG] Only 99 more battlers to go :dizzy:

Only 99 more battlers to go :dizzy:
  12. Morpheus

Motorville is coming along so very nicely, what do you think?[IMG]

Motorville is coming along so very nicely, what do you think?
  13. Morpheus

[IMG] Pixel art takes forever when you're starting out lol (4 Hours for two buildings)

Pixel art takes forever when you're starting out lol (4 Hours for two buildings)
  14. Morpheus

Thank you! It wasn’t actually made in MS Paint haha I made it into a tileset and made this in...

Thank you! It wasn’t actually made in MS Paint haha I made it into a tileset and made this in ACE. (Thinking about upgrading it to MV, tho)
  15. Morpheus

[IMG] 18 Trillion Hours in MS Paint on Windows97. (Would you want to see a full Ni No Kuni game...

18 Trillion Hours in MS Paint on Windows97. (Would you want to see a full Ni No Kuni game made like this?)
  16. Morpheus

FREE Beyond the Mirror (A Persona Story) - [Fan Game] Recruitment Thread

Do you have a discord or anything set up to chat?
  17. Morpheus

[RMMV] Choice window in the wrong place at the right time

Off topic, but can you remind me where to find those body types you're using? I've been looking for them for awhile now but can't remember where to find them or who made them. I know I got them from here, though.
  18. Morpheus

I need a bandit enemy that looks as cool as this one

Use a place holder until your project is finished, then, if need be, you can commission an artist. Final Graphics & Sound should be the absolute last things you do on your project.
  19. Morpheus

Any writers want to collaborate on a strategy-esque project about a king who has to balance...

Any writers want to collaborate on a strategy-esque project about a king who has to balance resources while facing an incoming threat? Nothing too complicated I imagine :guffaw:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Us:
"This game is awesome! I wish there are more games like this in the future."
Also us:
"I hate how games stopped being original and start copying other successful games."
Should've done this a few days ago but...
PRI_200136808.jpg
Rest in Peace, Sir Clive Sinclair
1940 - 2021
Entrepreneur, Technologist, Father of the Modern British Computing Industry, and protagonist of Legend of ZUN.

Without you, England's games and tech industry wouldn't be where it is.
Woof, haven't touched any game-making elements in a couple of weeks I think.
Doing a thing in MV...

R3PuRjF.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MechaWitch