Search results

1. dii

Custom Parameters - v1.5 (22/04/2018)

Quick replay. Hmm I try to better explain it later. I wish to replace self.mp that is in the different sript. Different one uses this to eval something and I hoped that after instaling your script I will be able to go to the other script guts I choose in the rpg maker and replace self.mp with...
  2. dii

Custom Parameters - v1.5 (22/04/2018)

Hi, before I will test it I would like to ask if self.cha (if I make a custom param charisma) will work if I use it in a different script to evaluate something? I wish to replace self.mp with self.cha ( or any other custom param I will create) :) P.S. Riki bardzo podobają mi się twoje equip...
  3. dii

[Ace] Useful Script Call Reference

Ok I will try to post here my text file with collection of script calls concerning a troop and a party. When I gained a certain proficiency in RPG Maker I began to search for script calls enabling implementation of more complex ideas/skills. I see now how easy it is to find something concerning...
  4. dii

I have visited his fb account but I do not have fb, or twitter so it would be tricky for me to...

I have visited his fb account but I do not have fb, or twitter so it would be tricky for me to conntact with him ;) Maybe someone will in my name try to ask him about his old project ;) Thank you for the replay Thomas.
  5. dii

Hi, I see that like me you have not been here for couple of years :) I wanted to check how some...

Hi, I see that like me you have not been here for couple of years :) I wanted to check how some old project are doing. Well, 4 years and aesperia is gone. I dl demo of aesperia back in the day but I have missed full ver. Could you send me a link to the full ver? I really had a blast with fights...
  6. dii

Problem with Free Turn Battle and Troop Event Spans scripts

I have found a solution. In my case, and scripts I am using in the project, issue with compatibility of Victor and Yanfly scripts is not the problem. VICTOR'S AND YANFLY'S scripts are compatible. PROBLEM IS WITH  HIME'S TES SCRIPT AND YANFLY SCRIPT. Solution - everything is a matter of cleverly...
  7. dii

Now that i think about it I see that problem doesn't come from conflict between V and Y scripts. edit: because Free Turn Battle Works perfectly when we place Troop Event Spans above Ace Battle Engine with Victor Scripts present on list in Materials. When I paste ;) Yanfly Engine Ace - Ace...
  8. dii

I was not aware of this ;) I saw somwhere script by Hime that is used to incorporate multiple battle systems in one project. If I will be able to understand how to use it I will try it
  9. dii

[ACE] See my comment below for a better explanation. Victor Engine - Automatic Battlers is not a problem I have mention it to ilustrate that enemies are programmed to do specific things. Main problem is position of Troop Event Spans in relation to Yanfly Engine Ace - Ace Battle Engine v1.22...
  10. dii

RMVX [RSE] Eremidia: An Empty Tome

Eremidia is a huge inspiration for me. I can't wait for new release as well ;) Using antimicro with ps2 controller and I feel like I am playing good old PSX :)
  11. dii

Problem with Free Turn Battle, DTB, Automatic Battlers

[ACE] I make post here because it deals wiht couple of scripts. I have prepared two demos. DTB works and FTB works. In each we have the same situation, 2 actors, two events with battle processing ( left ftb, right dtb) If you play them you will notice the fluidity problem. Lets start from dtb...
  12. dii

Troop Event Spans

Well I have a problem with this script http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/45680-problem-with-free-turn-battle-and-troop-event-spans-scripts/?p=470050 if someone is interested :) Edit: For now everything seem to work fine, I have copy script higher in the chain of scripts. If...
  13. dii

Advanced Skill Targeting (plus multiple forced actions) (now Yanfly's compatible)

Ok, it is of maximum importance that when we use Advanced Skill Targeting we must set in Pets and Summons script all messages for all actors-summon example: #Message played when pet dies: DEATH_MESSAGES = {   2 => "A large wolf has died!",   3 => "A large wolf has died!",   4 => "A large wolf...
  14. dii

Advanced Skill Targeting (plus multiple forced actions) (now Yanfly's compatible)

I was offline for some time again. I will be checking later if 1.6 works on my end but now just a quick thank you for your work ;) I am going to save pre 1.6 version in txt file for possible future use, it grew on me :)
  15. dii

Sorry for not answering for such a long time. I have downloaded demo and new version of the script. It works just fine, well for now :) I spotted some interesting compatibility issue with Pets and Summons (Compatibility) v1.5g Script by: V.M of D.T. When someone is summoned on the battlefield...
  16. dii

Advanced Skill Targeting (yanfly compatible) script without untargetable enemies in the choice windo

Thank you Another Fen for such quick answer, it is precisely what I wanted :D I still use Hime script (Untargetable state) and was able to get it to work with Advance targeting by adding on troop page: ( or you can use map, battle,event script call as it is mentioned in post...
  17. dii

Advanced Skill Targeting (yanfly compatible) script without untargetable enemies in the choice windo

Hello, I have posted question in this topic: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/17950-advanced-skill-targeting-plus-multiple-forced-actions-now-yanflys-compatible/#entry176248 but maybe it is appropriate to ask in script request category as well. I just copy/paste my question...
  18. dii

I have found help on: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/38160-advanced-skill-targeting-yanfly-compatible-script-without-untargetable-enemies-in-the-choice-window/ Great script but there is one little thing that bothers me in Yanfly compatible ver. I have tried to change some...
  19. dii

Aesparia - The Fallen - GAME DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE

Could someone do me a favour and split game file to 2-3 parts and make it available for download? My internet connection is limited and I can not download files that are larger than 200mb :(
  20. dii

Create a party of 4 out of 5, each member has random agility

Hello, I have created a way to create a party of four out of five characters. The player starts as one specific member and can create a team of 4 actors from 5 available (all posible combinations). I did use variables and conditions, basic tools :) I have createtd it for my future project...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This was originally made for a "castle" challenge, but we just decided to keep it for our actual game :)

1632415929108.png
Would a simple item rarity plugin be useful to someone? Basically, you would set notetag to an item to set its rarity and it would change the text colour of the item.
Stuff that bothers me: When I answer resource requests and the people don't even bother to answer wheather that was what they needed or say thank you in any way.
I'm tempted to leave the Fight/Escape choice in the Boss Battle submission and make Escape pop up Nedry from Jurassic Park: "Uh uh unh!"
Is it weird that i feel overwhelmed from reading codes that i wrote few months ago? Lol.

I dont even know where to continue!:hsad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Petue