1. ThePedro004

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.1)

Thanks a lot!!!
  2. ThePedro004

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.1)

Done.
  3. ThePedro004

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.1)

I have a problem, the plugin refuses to use the custom font I am using in the game. I am using a custom .ttf font, setted up on the system tab, and Im using GAMEFONT option on the plugin parameters, I already tried to use the font name too. There's a way to fix this?
  4. ThePedro004

LunaTechs MV/MZ Plugins & Tools

This looks really good but I'm having the following error when using the Mouse System: ReferenceError core_TouchInput is not defined
  5. ThePedro004

RMMZ Visustella Options Core (Adding a Variable Option)

Im trying to add a variable option in the options menu using the Visustella Options Core plugin but I cant figure out how. I need to add a option with 2 possible values, each value change the var "x" value to 0 or 1. Could someone help me?
  6. ThePedro004

Foreground Parallax for MZ (Updated With Lock Parallax Option)

That is really nice but the images doesnt bind to the map, when the camera moves, the image moves with it, could you fix it?
  7. ThePedro004

Hime Grid Battle Engine MZ

I don't know why but it seems to show the message that the plugin may not be compatible with MZ. Edit: It seems to work but after a battle, when the player returns to the map, if I try to equip/dequip a weapon (didnt tested with armor as well), the game crashes with the error "object too deep"...
  8. ThePedro004

RMMZ Message Sound Effects

Hey thanks! It will serve for now but I think it lacks customization since its limited to only 2 SEs :/
  9. ThePedro004

RMMZ Message Sound Effects

I'm lookin for something like this plugin for MV: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/message-sound-effects.103854/ For me it is one of the most essentials plugins to make text not boring, is anyone working on something like this for MZ?
  10. ThePedro004

Show Title Image only when Press Start

Hello, I hope I am posting in the right section :yswt:. Anyways, I use SumRndmDde's Press Start plugin, and It works well, but I wanted to only show the 2nd titlescreen Image (like the default onjes Floral and Medieval) only when I pressed START and the options showed on the screen. But I don't...
  11. ThePedro004

Notification Window

Its awesome! But it can only show one notification at a time, could you make it for showing more at once?
  12. ThePedro004

Felskis AutoSave Plugin

This is great, I combined with a common event to show a notification whenever the game autosaves, thanks for this great plugin!
  13. ThePedro004

CGMV Encyclopedia w/ Bestiary

Use this plugin : https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/ve-control-text.53897/
  14. ThePedro004

RMMV Bruma

New video showing the protagonist's room in the early game (WIP) :
  15. ThePedro004

RMMV Bruma

New video showing the TitleScreen and Intro (in Portuguese) :
  16. ThePedro004

RMMV Silverdale

This seems pretty good. I only felt that the autotiles in the exterior have a texture a bit repetitive, but besides that, it seems pretty good.
  17. ThePedro004

RMMV Bruma

Creator name: ThePedro004 Genre: Drama & Adventure Start date: June 2018 Team: ThePedro004 Available Languages : Introduction Bruma is a personal project started in June 2018, the story being is written separately to the game in a format known as "fic", the idea of turning the story into a...
  18. ThePedro004

Fall Outside_A2

I edited this A2 tileset to a more darker and brownier one, to match your fall themed games, enjoy! Outside_A2 : For those who like the RTP textures, I made a recolor of them too : All credits goes to the original creator (Windies) I just recolored.
  19. ThePedro004

Equipment Rarity Colors

But how i download it?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well today was blown away with nothing to show for it. I made a new character to my game who I was going to have a protection mechanic where he protects my main character randomly unless it's a critical, and no matter what, to check if an attack received will be critical, means checking the apply method(not to be confused with function.apply). This means rewriting the entire method and I refused to do that.
This was originally made for a "castle" challenge, but we just decided to keep it for our actual game :)

1632415929108.png
Would a simple item rarity plugin be useful to someone? Basically, you would set notetag to an item to set its rarity and it would change the text colour of the item.
Stuff that bothers me: When I answer resource requests and the people don't even bother to answer wheather that was what they needed or say thank you in any way.
I'm tempted to leave the Fight/Escape choice in the Boss Battle submission and make Escape pop up Nedry from Jurassic Park: "Uh uh unh!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Petue