Search results

1. Shawnyadeadhomie

TSR_Title by The Northern Frog, customize your Title Screen

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what is the sound effect that plays when you "press any key" and how do you change it?
  2. Shawnyadeadhomie

RMMV Is it possible to show images when hovering on a skill in the battle menu?

That's certainly what I was looking for when I stumbled onto this thread, hopefully there's something like that out there.
  3. Shawnyadeadhomie

RMMV Is it possible to show images when hovering on a skill in the battle menu?

I know its been awhile but what do I put in place of "code"?
  4. Shawnyadeadhomie

Unsummon Actor causes ... "error"

Yeah I get that, I just meant if there were multiple different monsters they could summon, if there was a way to say they could only summon like 4 at a time
  5. Shawnyadeadhomie

I actually don't understand the 3rd answer I want a summoning character but I don't want them to be able to flood the field with summons, how would I go about setting a limit on that?
  6. Shawnyadeadhomie

Does it save levels and experience to the summoned actor? And is there a way to set how many turns the actor is summoned? And is there a way to limit the amount of summons allowed on the field at once?
  7. Shawnyadeadhomie

I did this but once the summon is killed the battle is stuck in place
  8. Shawnyadeadhomie

Problems when using SRD Summon and YEP Animated SV Battlers

I did this but the battle freezes once the summon is killed
  9. Shawnyadeadhomie

Looking for a scare screen for my horror game.

a "show picture" event with a sound effect should work, right?
  10. Shawnyadeadhomie

RMMV Randomly Draw Skills/ Card Based Combat

Yeah I figured there would be a way to do it with scripting but I’m not that proficient in it
  11. Shawnyadeadhomie

Setting Up A Card System (MV)

Hey I was wondering if you made any progress on this?
  12. Shawnyadeadhomie

RMMV Randomly Draw Skills/ Card Based Combat

I was wondering if there was a way to randomly draw skills? I'm making a sort of a card based battle system. Actors can equip cards that give them access to skill, but I want them to only be able to draw a limited number at a time and when they expend them they can draw another. Is this...
  13. Shawnyadeadhomie

RMMV Summoning Plugin Help pls

*Edit # 2: I think just putting the default row notetags for the summoned actor should solve my 3rd question, I haven't tested it yet but I will be back with the results I guess the only one I need is the first question, is there a way to limit how many summons can be active at once?
  14. Shawnyadeadhomie

RMMV Summoning Plugin Help pls

There are a few summoning plugins I'm leaning towards SRD's as it seems the simplest I'm just curious if there's a way to put limits on how many summons a character can have on at once, if there's a way to make the player have to sacrifice a weaker summon in order to summon a stronger one, and...
  15. Shawnyadeadhomie

SV_Battlers from SV_enemies [9. The Hornet]

If anyone has these, I would be eternally grateful
  16. Shawnyadeadhomie

RMMV Turning a switch off and on in game

Awesome, thank you so much I'll add you to the credits!
  17. Shawnyadeadhomie

Your demo works I'll DM you a demo
  18. Shawnyadeadhomie

It still doesn't seem to be working for me :/
  19. Shawnyadeadhomie

RMMV Help With MogHunter's Menu Character Images

So I really like Moghunters menu but its kinda hard to figure everything out. Is there a way to have the character images be pulled from the game data and not as actor_1.png? I want to allow player's to choose the way their character looks and so I can't really use premade images for that.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well today was blown away with nothing to show for it. I made a new character to my game who I was going to have a protection mechanic where he protects my main character randomly unless it's a critical, and no matter what, to check if an attack received will be critical, means checking the apply method. This means rewriting the entire method and I refused to do that.
This was originally made for a "castle" challenge, but we just decided to keep it for our actual game :)

1632415929108.png
Would a simple item rarity plugin be useful to someone? Basically, you would set notetag to an item to set its rarity and it would change the text colour of the item.
Stuff that bothers me: When I answer resource requests and the people don't even bother to answer wheather that was what they needed or say thank you in any way.
I'm tempted to leave the Fight/Escape choice in the Boss Battle submission and make Escape pop up Nedry from Jurassic Park: "Uh uh unh!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
futuretechupdates