Search results

1. ConfliKt

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.1)

Great, it seems to work like a charm, apart from your demo missing the graphics for "fancyA_45x38px.png", but i doubt that will have any effect on my project. :)
  2. ConfliKt

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.1)

I did just that, and now it doesn't crash on startup, however i still get the error: "Imported is not defined" whenever i open a book, in both the demo game, and a clean rmmv game with only EISLibrarium.
  3. ConfliKt

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.1)

Hey, i tried your plugin, but whenever i tried to boot the game it would say: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'books' of undefined" so i tried to seek wisdom in your demo, but whenever i would try to open a book it would say "Imported is not defined"
  4. ConfliKt

Using a variable in the <Swap> tag in Yanfly's Swap Enemies?

I may have found a solution to your problem. $dataEnemies[x].swapEnemies is used to store the "swaps" of "x" enemy. $gameVariables.value(y) is used to store the variable "y". If you want to change the "swaps" of enemy "1", to the variable "2", have a script run this...
  5. ConfliKt

Custom Sidebars

In this video someone uses a combination of two scripts to make animated sidebars: Now is there a way to create custom, static, sidebars?
  6. ConfliKt

Piercing skill

@Wavelength it worked like a charm! Thanks for the help, and best of luck in the future for you.
  7. ConfliKt

Piercing skill

I'm in the making of a skill that pierces its target and hits a random target in the next row using yanfly's row formation and target core plugins. Yanfly did make a video on how to make a "Piercing Arrow" ability, which did do what i wanted it to, however all targets are chosen randomly...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Mr_Petue wrote on GamchiSamwise's profile.
hey pepe, why do you have a gun on your head? where is wojak?
Still alive! Totally did not finish in time for the Jam (boy that's late) but tl;dr of the last half a year is Work term -> Covid Lockdown -> Sick... again -> Full time Employment. Game stuff has been on hiatus but got a new graphics tablet so hopefully updates again soon. =D
Going on hiatus. Won't be back until mid October.:LZSoops:
Just read the English lyrics for Despacito. Ramen aint innocent no more! :kaodes:
Well today was blown away with nothing to show for it. I made a new character to my game who I was going to have a protection mechanic where he protects my main character randomly unless it's a critical, and no matter what, to check if an attack received will be critical, means checking the apply method. This means rewriting the entire method and I refused to do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GunGod64