Search results

1. JayA

Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

Any word on when this will be out of beta?
  2. JayA

RPG Maker MV / MZ Script Call List

I did not know this sheet existed until now. Super useful! Thanks!
  3. JayA

RPG Maker MV Nintendo Switch edition?

Well looks like this isn't really going to help us get our PC-made games onto Switch at all :(
  4. JayA

Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi (MZ version released!)

Ahh okay, weird mine starting working. I haven't updated or anything.
  5. JayA

Angels of Death - First RPG Maker Game on Switch?

Thought as much - but surely that means it's a completely new game. Couldn't possibly feel the same.
  6. JayA

Angels of Death - First RPG Maker Game on Switch?

I wish there was more concrete information around this type of porting, and if it's even possible in RMMV, or if it requires a rewrite in a different engine.
  7. JayA

Have You Enjoyed Video Games Developed by You

I agree - I try to make the types of games I enjoy playing, otherwise there's not much point for me. Adding randomised elements helps a lot too. If not random, then at least branching/choice-based to keep things fresh and engaging.
  8. JayA

RPG Maker MV Nintendo Switch edition?

If the Switch release doesn't allow PC games to be exported for Switch, then they shouldn't really bother. I feel like that is the main thing people want.
  9. JayA

I just opened my project and tested it again (without changing a single thing) and it's working now... Something weird is up with this haha.
  10. JayA

Anyone have any suggestions for this issue?
  11. JayA

Does this plugin work in RMMV 1.5.2? I'm having trouble getting it to do anything, even if a new/blank project. Here's the event I tried creating. I am trying to blur everything (except the message window). I've tried all permutations of blur filter, including different options, excluding them...
  12. JayA

Image/Picture Positioning Utility

Super useful thanks!
  13. JayA

True Responsive Game Assets for Fullscreening?

Oh okay cool. How active is that forum? Is it likely I'd be able to find a developer to make this plugin? Also still open to other suggestions and existing plugins if anyone knows of anything. Thanks!
  14. JayA

Yeah it's a shame... Are there any developers out there who take requests/commissions? I'd be happy to pay to have one developed.
  15. JayA

Still unable to find any suitable plugins for this. I did come across SixLoves_Responsive plugin, but I couldn't get it working how I needed (it's a few years old and doesn't really have clear docs). Anyone got it working? Or has suggestions of other plugins?
  16. JayA

Hi all, I've looked all over, but can't seem to find what I would have thought to be a popular request - a true responsive plugin for RMMV. All it would need to do is scale my assets (sprites, parallax maps etc.) depending on screen size. For example, my game is defaulted to 1280x720 window...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!
I normally only post these every 24 hours, but same-sex marriage is coming to Rune Factory 5 and I just wanted to share it with the world! https://www.xseedgames.com/2021/09/23/rune-factory-5-localization-blog-2/
Today was wild. In the day I worked in my project (and realized I have almost 100 hours wich is a happy surprise), and now i'm having to calm my boyfriend down because of chris pratt Mario.
Mr_Petue wrote on GamchiSamwise's profile.
hey pepe, why do you have a gun on your head? where is wojak?
Still alive! Totally did not finish in time for the Jam (boy that's late) but tl;dr of the last half a year is Work term -> Covid Lockdown -> Sick... again -> Full time Employment. Game stuff has been on hiatus but got a new graphics tablet so hopefully updates again soon. =D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notbrandon47