Search results

1. TheGentlemanLoser

wow, Surface Tension is really one MF of an FPS level huh

wow, Surface Tension is really one MF of an FPS level huh
  2. TheGentlemanLoser

Terrax Lighting system

Hey so the MVPlugins link isn't working for me RN, getting a 403 error, and the github has the scripts but not the demo. Does anyone have a mirror link to download the demo? Thanks!
  3. TheGentlemanLoser

Looking For An Old RM2k3 Game

Damn, that is definitely the game or at least the main town map from the game. I am positive that at one point a demo of Eldritch with actual game play and battles and such was released, I think it might even have had a Misao nomination that year it came out, I'm not sure. (That very pretty...
  4. TheGentlemanLoser

Looking For An Old RM2k3 Game

Hey so I'm looking for a specific old RPG Maker game. It's called "Eldritch", it was on GW around 2006-2007ish but it never got uploaded to RMN so I'm hoping a copy of it is sitting around on somebody's hard drive. In case it jogs anyone's memory it was a Lovecraftian-horror type deal set in...
  5. TheGentlemanLoser

@gstv87 I thought it was but if people with this disorder can still draw...that's pretty weird...

@gstv87 I thought it was but if people with this disorder can still draw...that's pretty weird! Not sure how that works!
  6. TheGentlemanLoser

I ran an indie pub that commissioned 100s of pieces of art, use of photo/visual reference image...

I ran an indie pub that commissioned 100s of pieces of art, use of photo/visual reference image was standard practice. Even if someone doesn't have Avantasia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avantasia) there is no reason to assume they're going to picture something you described the same way you...
  7. TheGentlemanLoser

I mean, this is a very good idea anyway for best practices even if your artist doesn't have this...

I mean, this is a very good idea anyway for best practices even if your artist doesn't have this odd disorder I had never heard of until this exact second.
  8. TheGentlemanLoser

@Philosophus Vagus I am *stunned* people still hitchhike in 202X.

@Philosophus Vagus I am *stunned* people still hitchhike in 202X.
  9. TheGentlemanLoser

I think you probably made the prudent call, but that said it's far more likely than not this...

I think you probably made the prudent call, but that said it's far more likely than not this person was just trying to be friendly and helpful. I hope you were at least polite. Based on what you said this wasn't like...some attack you narrowly avoided/survived (like for instance what dreamfall...
  10. TheGentlemanLoser

Stars & Oceans Thereof

gross
  11. TheGentlemanLoser

If there are multiple, separate events which are autorun or parallel which goes first?

parallel processes that have their run conditions met will run...in parallel...at the same time, as the name indicates. this is necessary to accomplish some effects that can't be accomplished any other way. if the conditions of two autorun events are met I have no idea how the program decides...
  12. TheGentlemanLoser

what I was trying to say was "@Puffer, @slimmmeiske2 is scratching the surface for you here on...

what I was trying to say was "@Puffer, @slimmmeiske2 is scratching the surface for you here on the many RM games in different genres" communication fail and to think I am a professional writer. *facepalm* orz e: didn't even realize at first that all your examples were from the jam we just had...
  13. TheGentlemanLoser

@SigmaSuccour do you offer this knifepoint service on your discord yet?

@SigmaSuccour do you offer this knifepoint service on your discord yet?
  14. TheGentlemanLoser

lastly IIRC @Tw0Face made and released some RTS/turn based strategy/base building games, nothing...

lastly IIRC @Tw0Face made and released some RTS/turn based strategy/base building games, nothing that really set the world on fire but yet another example of diversity available with the engine.
  15. TheGentlemanLoser

there are many ARPGs made with RM (I started one this year myself, Retroshock/Quarantined)...

there are many ARPGs made with RM (I started one this year myself, Retroshock/Quarantined). unrelated to that, something like 13 years ago Anaryu released a game (don't recall the name)that was a mashup of side-scroller/bullet hell shmup and JRPG that was completely unique, I'd never seen...
  16. TheGentlemanLoser

"walking simulator" "with puzzles" is a very weird term to use in this context because it...

"walking simulator" "with puzzles" is a very weird term to use in this context because it "walking simulator" makes me think of FPP games, not top down games, and so I think the term you're looking for here is "adventure game"? @slimmmeiske2 scratching the surface for you here on the many, many...
  17. TheGentlemanLoser

Stars & Oceans Thereof

So it's the same translation just with fully voiced dialogue?
  18. TheGentlemanLoser

Can a game with turn-based combat be scary/be "a horror game"?

Hey so the whole ass poll kinda fit into the subject line this time. Is it possible for a game with turn-based JRPG style combat to be a "real" horror game/to frighten players! Took a wild guess posting this here and not in Game Mechanics or Game Ideas. I'm tempted to make a clarification like...
  19. TheGentlemanLoser

Stars & Oceans Thereof

So I'm currently playing Star Ocean: The Second Story "on psx". I am not loving it, I am not hating it, I am at the point where I'm kind of waiting for it to get good and maybe running out of patience a bit, I'm about 6 hours into the campaign (just recruited Opera, most recent game overs were...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!
I normally only post these every 24 hours, but same-sex marriage is coming to Rune Factory 5 and I just wanted to share it with the world! https://www.xseedgames.com/2021/09/23/rune-factory-5-localization-blog-2/
Today was wild. In the day I worked in my project (and realized I have almost 100 hours wich is a happy surprise), and now i'm having to calm my boyfriend down because of chris pratt Mario.
Mr_Petue wrote on GamchiSamwise's profile.
hey pepe, why do you have a gun on your head? where is wojak?
Still alive! Totally did not finish in time for the Jam (boy that's late) but tl;dr of the last half a year is Work term -> Covid Lockdown -> Sick... again -> Full time Employment. Game stuff has been on hiatus but got a new graphics tablet so hopefully updates again soon. =D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Domosis