Search results

1. Ways to shatter the fourth wall

Can you tell me your new ideas in breaking the fourth wall, especially in a scary context? I’ve watched people play and have played Party 2 myself and I’ve never seen a game that have challenged the fourth wall so much. I think that it is really something different and was executed well...
  2. Ways to shatter the fourth wall

Thanks babe!
  3. Ways to shatter the fourth wall

Yes especially Doki Doki is amazing
  4. Ways to shatter the fourth wall

Hi. Would you mind to share how to do these 5 things? I have played Party 2 but the project is too complicated to analyze. SO I guess I'd just ask.
  5. Better "Move Away From Player"

OMG this is what I need for VX Ace!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T^T
  6. Theo - Pathfinding and Event Chase Player

Hi. This is a great script! Can you recommend a reverse chasing (event moves away from player smartly) too? Thank you.
  7. Direction Based Line of Sight Events

Hi! It works perfectly! May I ask if the following in the script editor of your game must be copied? Thank you class Sprite_Picture alias update_origin_niltest update_origin def update_origin update_origin_niltest if bitmap end end
  8. Alternating Between Systems in One Game?

Thank you for the knowledge. I will watch this thread and wait for an answer. I am willing to spend time on experimenting alternation between systems because it allows a game to be SO MUCH more fun.
  9. Alternating Between Systems in One Game?

Hi. I know how to use simple scripts and I love Arc Engine by Khas and Sapphire Action System by Khas, and of course, the original system! Can I switch between these three systems in different maps? Please help Thank you
  10. can i use multiple engine plugin in a project?

Hi. I know how to use simple scripts and I love Arc Engine by Khas and Sapphire Action System by Khas, and of course, the original system! Can I switch between these three systems in different maps? Please help Thank you

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!
I normally only post these every 24 hours, but same-sex marriage is coming to Rune Factory 5 and I just wanted to share it with the world! https://www.xseedgames.com/2021/09/23/rune-factory-5-localization-blog-2/
Today was wild. In the day I worked in my project (and realized I have almost 100 hours wich is a happy surprise), and now i'm having to calm my boyfriend down because of chris pratt Mario.
Mr_Petue wrote on GamchiSamwise's profile.
hey pepe, why do you have a gun on your head? where is wojak?
Still alive! Totally did not finish in time for the Jam (boy that's late) but tl;dr of the last half a year is Work term -> Covid Lockdown -> Sick... again -> Full time Employment. Game stuff has been on hiatus but got a new graphics tablet so hopefully updates again soon. =D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TuxedoedPenguin