Search results

1. StartTsu_

Sprite bikini line + Swimsuit

> Example > Sprites > Masks > Example > Sprites > Masks
  2. StartTsu_

I'm looking for some flower and mushroom tilesets. [MZ]

Most I'm finding are low resolution and are for VX/VX Ace but I didn't like the resize result.
  3. StartTsu_

Slim body without clothes for male and female.

Male/Female SV, TV, TVD + Masks Download -
  4. StartTsu_

Looking for Leaves Underwear

You know those movies that the characters stay on an island and after a while they start using sheets to create a kind of clothes with leaves I'm looking for something like that
  5. StartTsu_

Can someone send me the MV SV base sprites?

I will try to convert the colors and format to the MZ
  6. StartTsu_

RMMZ How to add new weapon sprites to SV sprites?

In [SV] Attack Motions there are only predefined sprites, how do I add new sprites here?
  7. StartTsu_

[ RMMV or RMMZ ] Sahagin SV

I'm looking for Sahagin battle sprites that look like this Sahagin
  8. StartTsu_

Looking for parts of fishmen and lizardmen.

I am looking for parts of fish men and lizard men to be able to edit the generator with different characteristics so that NPCs can be easily identified TV sprites would be enough
  9. StartTsu_

RMMZ How do I change battle sprites using JS?

I know how to change the others but I haven't found how to change the battle sprites anywhere
  10. StartTsu_

RMMZ I'm trying to create a sample visual equip

Is something wrong with the code? Or do I need to do something for the common event to work?
  11. StartTsu_

[MV/MZ] I'm looking for Pig Men sprites

I would like chibi-style pigman sprites or maybe parts for the character generator like ears and nose.
  12. StartTsu_

RMMZ I would like to learn how to customize the UI manually

I would like to be able to change the position and size of the menus in my game and now the buttons that are not selected have a background i'm thinking of removing this but I could not find the line that makes it
  13. StartTsu_

[MV/MZ] I'm looking for Mimics sprites

A chest with a creature stuck to it maybe with tentacles and teeth some have an eye in the middle
  14. StartTsu_

[MZ] Looking for chained character tileset [CHIBI]

I'm looking for character tilesets attached to chains that I can place on a wall, and I would like to be able to customize the stuck character.
  15. StartTsu_

[MZ] I'm looking for glass houses [Exterior]

Giant bottles, domes these things i wish there was an entrance / door where the characters could enter
  16. StartTsu_

[MZ] I'm looking for women's clothing

I'm looking for women's clothes for the chibi version, things like armor, bikini armors, shorter clothes
  17. StartTsu_

[MV/MZ] I really need a bottle.

I'm looking for a tileset with a very large bottle that can serve as the home of my game's protagonist, If anyone can help me with that I would appreciate it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!
I normally only post these every 24 hours, but same-sex marriage is coming to Rune Factory 5 and I just wanted to share it with the world! https://www.xseedgames.com/2021/09/23/rune-factory-5-localization-blog-2/
Today was wild. In the day I worked in my project (and realized I have almost 100 hours wich is a happy surprise), and now i'm having to calm my boyfriend down because of chris pratt Mario.
Mr_Petue wrote on GamchiSamwise's profile.
hey pepe, why do you have a gun on your head? where is wojak?
Still alive! Totally did not finish in time for the Jam (boy that's late) but tl;dr of the last half a year is Work term -> Covid Lockdown -> Sick... again -> Full time Employment. Game stuff has been on hiatus but got a new graphics tablet so hopefully updates again soon. =D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TuxedoedPenguin