Search results

1. manofrain

Crafting System - Resource (TGA)

Thanks for the links. I do not know what happened. Perhaps some regional restrictions. But I with great difficulty got access to the site through a proxy server only. And even the TorBrowser does not work with this site through output nodes from completely different countries. And...
  2. manofrain

Crafting System - Resource (TGA)

I also used this plugin in one of my projects. The plugin was great in past. But this web page has been deleted and this plugin is not available now.
  3. manofrain

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.1)

Yes, that is exactly what I had in mind. Take text from external files with the usual formatting. Dynamic text substitution from an external source. And some basic input automatic parsing. I am now deeply studying your plugin. And looked at the books.json file from the demo. Indeed...
  4. manofrain

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.1)

Colossal work. Very few plugins for working with arrays of text. This plugin for RMMV is a breath of clean air. (Can I load large blocks of text from an external *.txt files with basic formatting using this plugin? If someone knows, tell me this way, please.)
  5. manofrain

RPG Maker Tileset Builder - New and Improved!

The program runs in a 64-bit build of the Windows emulator ("wine") for Linux OS. Everything works perfectly. Thank you very much.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Mr_Petue wrote on Eliaquim's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!
I normally only post these every 24 hours, but same-sex marriage is coming to Rune Factory 5 and I just wanted to share it with the world! https://www.xseedgames.com/2021/09/23/rune-factory-5-localization-blog-2/
Today was wild. In the day I worked in my project (and realized I have almost 100 hours wich is a happy surprise), and now i'm having to calm my boyfriend down because of chris pratt Mario.
Mr_Petue wrote on GamchiSamwise's profile.
hey pepe, why do you have a gun on your head? where is wojak?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TuxedoedPenguin