Search results

1. DigitalAdhesive

DigitalAdhesive's Digital Art Pile

Greetings! Last week when I started experimenting with creating my own character portraits I created a thread and just added a new face when I completed it, but I ended up drawing far more than I originally thought I would, so I figured it'd be best to create a new topic that I update...
  2. DigitalAdhesive

My first crappy custom face!

This guy ain't perfect by a long shot, but man, there's something so cool about seeing custom assets in a game, even if they're kind of sub-par - it just gives it its own personality!  Sadly I don't think I'll have the time or ability to replace all the tilesets, but making custom faces is the...
  3. DigitalAdhesive

Monster/Enemy Graphics - Anything Out There?

Hey all, I'm really really interested in expanding my monster/enemy graphic library (battlers mostly, but sprites are always welcome too!).  I've done a lot of googling and poking around, but haven't struck gold yet.  Are there any decent repositories of community resources for...
  4. DigitalAdhesive

Searched, Googled, Still Confused about Autotiles

I know there are a few tutorials out there, and the one's I've looked at seemed to be thorough, so I think the problem is with me.  Like some aspects of math, or other disciplines, it just hasn't clicked in my head yet, and I'm confident it will when I look at it from the right angle, but for...
  5. DigitalAdhesive

A few basic questions about commercial games

I'm new to the RPG Maker community (and to RPG Maker in general) and I had a couple questions about commercial games.  I'm mostly in this for fun, and I certainly don't plan on becoming rich off of RPG Maker, but I was curious about how crucial custom assets are for people to be interested in a...
  6. DigitalAdhesive

Hey Everyone, I'm New Here

I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm an old fart (at least probably by this forum's standards) at 33 - my first real RPG was Final Fantasy II (US) around 1992 when I was 12.  Loved it.  Always wanted to make games and RPGs, but math was never my forte and programming languages looked like...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here
Mr_Petue wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Mr_Petue wrote on Eliaquim's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!
I normally only post these every 24 hours, but same-sex marriage is coming to Rune Factory 5 and I just wanted to share it with the world! https://www.xseedgames.com/2021/09/23/rune-factory-5-localization-blog-2/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordRnginu