Search results

1. Automatic Battle Help

I'm wondering how I can make like an automated battle between two character that doesn't involve the main character. Is there any way  I can do this? If I need to be more specific I will.  I appreciate your help
  2. Not to waste a single tile

So while trying to put tiles in to the game I noticed that I have been having too many blank tiles (which show up to be black space when you load up the game) like for example I try putting a flower like tile over grass tiles but the grass tiles disappears  instead and I'm left with the small...
  3. Random Tile swapping

I have a problem with a certain room. So, whenever I try loading up the game and going into that particular room the tiles automatically switch between like 4 different sets of tiles not only that all events and my characters are frozen and can't do anything while the room is flashing different...
  4. Adding different sprites into the program

Hello I'm new to the forums so if I break any rules with posting this in the wrong section I apologize in advance. I just wanted help using sprites that I found in the forums that would work really well for the prototype game I'm doing (just for a placeholder for now). Like I downloaded it but I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here
Mr_Petue wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Mr_Petue wrote on Eliaquim's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!
I normally only post these every 24 hours, but same-sex marriage is coming to Rune Factory 5 and I just wanted to share it with the world! https://www.xseedgames.com/2021/09/23/rune-factory-5-localization-blog-2/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordRnginu