Search results

1. square357

Non-Combat Menu

;_;
  2. square357

Non-Combat Menu

Anyone have actual .js file of this to download, any link would be really appreciated. Save the txt and renaming as .js is not working for me.
  3. square357

MVStripper - remove unused assets from your MV project

BD  GREAT WORK! +1 This should be included in RMMV I am scratching my head especially sense you said you did this in a few hours.
  4. square357

Silvers Advanced Minimap (now with Fog of War!)

That was exactly the problem, I took another mapshot and works perfect! GREAT PLUGIN!!! GREAT SUPPORT!!!! THANX FOR MAKING :D :D :D :D
  5. square357

Thanks I reinstalled the plugin and check map and image id, I had those off between id and names. So now I can map to show auto, LOVE IT! Just want to ask is this what is supposed to show in the Menu with Yanfly, and when you press 'm'
  6. square357

Yes I have variable correct. I set up the folder img/minimap, and the correct file /system . Image is a png. Anything else I could be doing wrong or have to set up to have it greyed out? I have the SilvMinimap under silvKeys. Also I cannot get map to show by  'm' key either I...
  7. square357

GREAT PLUGIN!!! I am using the Yanfly plugin, I get  "MAP" in the menu, but it is greyed out and unselectable. I have double checked that it is set up correct in plugin.
  8. square357

npc movment

Thx that did it perfectly :D :D I'm still getting used to all of RMMV's parts, and where they a 'tucked' away at. Now I just have to figure out how to get 2 event to follow each other without a small space. This is for a vehicle and it takes up 2 events. I may have to reduce to 1 event...
  9. square357

npc movment

what kind of check can I have that is at one end or the other? I can find a condition that i could use.
  10. square357

npc movment

I am having an issue trying to figure out how to do this. I want on a map to be able to have a even move from one end of the map to the other, wait a number of seconds, then go back the other way. I there another way of doing this, other than 'move left' x170, 'wait 300', 'move right' x170?
  11. square357

Action Sequences Not Working

It appears that I was required to go to FILE---->SAVE  each change before I could test battle and see effects of changes. I didn't think this was correct so I deleted and re installed plugins, working fine now,  go figure  :distrust:
  12. square357

Action Sequences Not Working

I have been trying to get a action sequence to work for a few hours and I can't get any movement to work. Not even cut and paste of any examples on the forums, nothing works! for example: <Target Action> move target: forward, 48, 12 motion wait: user perform action motion wait: user...
  13. square357

attack motion order on sprite sheet?

I am trying to figure this out, and I am confusing myself. Is it listed somewhere what parts of the sprite sheet are which animations? I want to use custom sprite sheet with certain animations for certain enemies I create, but I need to know where to put the animation, thrust...
  14. square357

A4 Wall Passable Even Default

Thank you, I am not sure but I added a latter, then removed it, and viola it's all good now!  :D  Although I'm not sure why that worked, I do have a much better understanding of A4 wall  vs Top wall. Also  A starting point for new users  has soo much other info I can use, thnx for sharing
  15. square357

A4 Wall Passable Even Default

I do not know what happened. But A4 tile sets are now passable no matter what I do. - I check that they are marked X and not O - check that B upper left is blank an marked 'star' and not X or O. -I started a whole new project with defaults tileset the do not work (Just started a project...
  16. square357

Nik0405's Events | ***NEWEST: Day/Night/Weather-Event V1.5.0***

Sounds awesome!! but I can't get the online demo's weather to change, is it just me? Tried new demo great work! Can't wait to try it out
  17. square357

Remove Magic from combat menu

Thax Andar this did the trick for removing magic from the combat menu   :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...
Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here
Mr_Petue wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Mr_Petue wrote on Eliaquim's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasler7