Search results

1. 1UpedAngel96

RPG Maker Menu Help

I've never been super great with coding.... but is there a tutorial or something somewhere I can use to figure it out? I'm not planning for this game to be that mechanically complex I just want it in a 1x1 ratio for artistic reasons
  2. 1UpedAngel96

RPG Maker Menu Help

I'm making an RPG and I wanted it to have a square ratio for the window size. Problem is RPG Maker MV doesn't like that at all, and it's causing me some problems. <-- Here's what my screen looks like. Is there any way to move the HP and TP bars down below where the Actor's LV is displayed...
  3. 1UpedAngel96

Heya Galv, I was wondering if you could help me problem solve something with your Bust Menu...

Heya Galv, I was wondering if you could help me problem solve something with your Bust Menu plugin. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ck8472y1a3spt0h/Screenshot%202018-11-06%2018.46.20.png?dl=0 Any idea how to expand the portraits to reach to the bottom? I've spent at least a good 3 hours on this and I...
  4. 1UpedAngel96

[VX Ace] Some characters display TP instead of MP

Alright, thank you for the help. It might not have been exactly what I wanted, but regardless the help is appreciated.
  5. 1UpedAngel96

I am currently using the default script, but I don't know if I need to go find a masterscript or whatever like you're saying. If I do, is there one you would recommend for beginner's? Sorry if this is confusing, but like I said in the first post, I'm not really knowledgeable about most of the...
  6. 1UpedAngel96

Hey, I'm relatively new here, so I don't know if this goes here or not, but.... For a game I'm making, I was wondering if it were at all possible to get certain characters to only show TP instead of MP (and vice versa). I know it's possible to hide TP using the System options but, as the title...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...
Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here
Mr_Petue wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Mr_Petue wrote on Eliaquim's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasler7