Search results

1. TheFe91

How to apply Database changes without starting a new adventure?

Hi everybody, I've been long time away from RMMV and some thing have changed since last time. While I continue not to understand why the "simulate battle" won't work since in 1.6.2 (but if someone has a solution is welcome), my question for today is this: Is there a way to apply the database...
  2. TheFe91

Events seeing behind walls

Hi everyone! I have an event that triggers when it sees my player (= when the event is facing the player). I am using the "Facing_Towards_Player_Conditional" plugin. This works pretty well, but the problem is that the event triggers even if there is a wall between the event and the player...
  3. TheFe91

Battle Freezes when I display a message

Hi everybody! I have a scripted battle in my game with a Troop of 5 enemies, 4 "side enemies" and a Boss Enemy. What I wanted to do was to make the Boss invulnerable if the user doesn't kill the other enemies BEFORE the boss itself. So I create the boss with the "immortality" state on and...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...
Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here
Mr_Petue wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Mr_Petue wrote on Eliaquim's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasler7