Search results

1. Ying's Things

May i use this commercial?
  2. Frontier Works Futuristic characters transparency problem

Worked for me sprites are fine now, thanks!
  3. Frontier Works Futuristic characters transparency problem

Resource Manager Characters Import Actor_FW02(the link)- Image is PNG format and transparent background, the sprites appears normal in the image After that the image comes with the green background, i click it
  4. Frontier Works Futuristic characters transparency problem

I did not modify anything Well i bought my dlc from steam, any ideia how to unistall Edit: so I got my dlc uninstall and install again but did not work, you said it should not ask for background click, but the game keeps coming with the same green background and holes at hair
  5. Frontier Works Futuristic characters transparency problem

There's something strange about characters in this pack, their hair and some parts of their bodies  are transparent  like transparent holes, i deleted and imported again clicked the background many time.  Some of the characters are ok,  seems to me that the most problematic is the character...
  6. Pixel Myth

How do I make mountains like that? http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/graphics/pixel-myth-germania
  7. Theolized Sideview Battle System (In Game Editor + Version 2 Coming Soon)

Cool They are free commercial or non-commercial? I couldn't figure out with my translator =d
  8. Theolized Sideview Battle System (In Game Editor + Version 2 Coming Soon)

Theo i have one question, how do you make these side view characters battlers?
  9. Holiday Sale Voting - Day 4

Choice #1:Egyptian Myth Battlers Well we dont have enough Egyptian resources around here, but i really love theme, i hope in the future you guys make some egyptian tiles Choice #2: Rural Farm Tiles Because it was made inspired at Havest Moon one of my Favorite Games of all time Choice...
  10. The Lost Art of the Windowskin. (FREE Windowskins!)

Really good quality, thanks 
  11. Pixel Myth

I bought your first pack at steam its very good,Keep the good work and ill keep buying  :D
  12. Theolized Sideview Battle System (In Game Editor + Version 2 Coming Soon)

I've found the problem lol   I was using the 4 battles and characters from your beta new demo, i didn't know your old version only suport 3 heroes.  When i deleted Tasha it worked  :guffaw:  Now i can enjoy this amazing script,finally. I wasted my entire day trying to make it work  ;_;
  13. Theolized Sideview Battle System (In Game Editor + Version 2 Coming Soon)

Still with the same error i copied these scripts https://github.com/theoallen/TSBS/blob/master/Basic%20Modules%20v1.5c.rb https://github.com/theoallen/TSBS/blob/master/Instructions%20(English).rb https://github.com/theoallen/TSBS/blob/master/Config%201%20-%20General%20(English).rb...
  14. Theolized Sideview Battle System (In Game Editor + Version 2 Coming Soon)

ye copied everything scripts,battlers,actors and enemy battlers. Every time i get this error Script''Implementation v1.3c"line 750: Name error ocurred. unitialized constant TSBS:Defaut_Evade
  15. Theolized Sideview Battle System (In Game Editor + Version 2 Coming Soon)

Omg i cant even make my characters to appear in battle, what i have to do? i even copied your characters
  16. Sci-Fi, Detectives, Medieval Houses and Dark Heroes

I'm still waiting for steam version  ;_;
  17. Sci-Fi, Detectives, Medieval Houses and Dark Heroes

Hello i've steam version of rpg maker vx ace and i couldn't find the medieval tiles dlc, and some other dlcs are missing too. i'm certainly going to buy them, so please add them for steam version. Thanks and sorry for my bad English  ;_;
  18. 3 New products released, one product updated

I choose Ennio Morricone, amazing western soundtracks

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...
Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here
Mr_Petue wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Mr_Petue wrote on Eliaquim's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasler7