Search results

1. hosercanadian

RMMV Picture Common Events do not persist

I have an odd situation with Galv Screen Buttons. I use a GUI to have movement but at random intervals, the buttons do not load. This occurs sometimes leaving the menu screen, after fights, or after map transfer. The GUI does reappear if I open and close the menu. Any ideas what might be...
  2. hosercanadian

Master list of formula?

I have been away from the game for a while and I have forgotten more than a bit. I am looking for a list of eval conditions for use in scripts and plug-ins. I seem to recall seeing them listed somewhere but my Google-fu has failed me. What prompted the search is to implement an optional show...
  3. hosercanadian

Wild West and Medieval Compatible?

As the title suggests, I am wondering if the Wild Steam packs are compatible with the Medieval packs? Mostly I am looking for the character components and some of the map modules. The other question is if the new Mythos pack (date TBD) will be compatible with Medieval. Thanks.
  4. hosercanadian

List of Weapons in Packs

I recently bought the Town and Country and Interiors packs and I am really impressed. The one question I have is on weapons (and tools). Specifically, which packs have which weapons. I am looking for bows and crossbows but spears, halberds or others would be good to know too. Thanks.
  5. hosercanadian

Range Error Maximum Call Stack Size

Hi all, this may be a simple fix but I am not sure what is causing it. I recently picked up a project where I left it, and I had a new bug appear. When doing combat, whenever the party loses, I get the subject line error. The plot does have a battle loss as an all but guaranteed event and it...
  6. hosercanadian

Maximum Attack Skill and Allies

I am very new to RPG Maker MV, in fact I have just been playing around with the trial version for a few days. I am trying to design a limit break style attack for one of the characters that involves her calling for back-up who then do a flurry of gun fire attacks and then leave. My script...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This scene was suppose to be a test... but now, it's going in the game as official side/optional content. :kaosalute:

functionality(This is function demo not game demo)
1 The door of ABS map can open upon clearing all the monsters
2 Secret room/road arrow/lighting/whatever others can be shown upon clearing too
3 Boss HP bar and loot effect, loot jump and item name color as well as the pick-up animation effect
4 Back to town and "victory aftermath" screen for ABS maps/rooms
Playing one of the two RM2k3 games I was best known for back in the day, one I made in the Spring semester of my Freshmen year in college like 15 years ago, feeling all kinds of ways about it. I have not played this game in WELL over 10 years. I feel a million years old RN.
One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...
Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miniseukeoteu