Search results

1. Ancientspark74

the www folder inside the Windows deployed game folder? does it work as browser?

There is a www folder already in the windows deployed folder system when you choose windows.. does that www folder ALSO work for an online browser version or is that there for some other reason? if the www folder DOES work fine as a live browser version, WHY is there an online deployment...
  2. Ancientspark74

players too high in battler?

What would cause the actors to appear very high in the battleback during battle? How do I get them back level with the enemy formation?
  3. Ancientspark74

How Deployment works with saved games needs an explanation please

I think it would be advantageous if someone out there knows how the maker saves games differently according to the deployment style? If you publish from the steam version of RMMV will it matter at all after a deployment is made since your clients may or may not even have steam? How do the...
  4. Ancientspark74

this save is for a different game error!

WTF... really? Where are the save files then cause I DELETED my folder and RE-uploaded to my server! I just tried clearing cache and that too did not work! has anyone seen this?
  5. Ancientspark74

Xbox 360 controller stopped working on steam reinstall

Am I missing something? MY browser version of my game DOES let me use my rock candy controller but I had to reinstall my OS and steam recognizes it in big picture mode yet it WONT work in MV at all and it USED to.. I even compiled to windows and tried that and it wont pick up the controller...
  6. Ancientspark74

Can I transfer an event to a different map?

transfer event only allows moving an event to another location on the same map, or SWAPPING locations with another event someplace.. is there a script command I can use to move an event to another map? I COULD create a variable at the end of the event's 1st incarnation and then erase...
  7. Ancientspark74

Standing still in a troop region or area - no attacks?

So in life we have this thing that happens even if you stand still in one spot....  that thing is STUFF ... stuff HAPPENS regardless of whether you are standing still or not. So is there a way maybe through a plug in attract enemies even if you are not moving in an area or region where troops...
  8. Ancientspark74

Maximum Items in default inventory?

I've run these search terms and could not find an answer first.. so now I am wondering how BIG is the item inventory IN-GAME?
  9. Ancientspark74

External links in game?

Can I call a website in game? Not just from title screen plugin?
  10. Ancientspark74

Slotting Items Yanfly system - no way to unslot?

Does anyone know, and I've already looked through the plugin help file..  if you CAN at all UNSLOT a weapon and give those items to another weapon that you upgrade to ?    I noticed that i had accidently slotted a weapon with 2 of the same "orbs" i was using and I realized that i could not...
  11. Ancientspark74

Voice overlap issue on action button in message window

I am trying to have voice-overs on some of my characters and one in particular will OVERLAP the sound when you press spacebar to get past him if you already spoke to him and just want to get through the messages.. so how do you STOP a sound and start a new sound playing when the player...
  12. Ancientspark74

NPC exchange X of this item for 1 of another item, how?

I have a farmer that wants to exchange 3 pieces of manure for 1 orb...   can't use a shop as far as I know, don't want to.... So I simply need to know how to have an exchange system so players can sell their pieces of crap for really useful item instead and I can make it more expensive as...
  13. Ancientspark74

Weather control in autorun events or a better way?

So I have a switch called GotShovel and if that is on,  I want my rain to clear up..  outdoors only of course..  so I had this working as a conditional branch with else.. if gotshovel = on then    weather event is off Else    weather even on then set self switch a on next...
  14. Ancientspark74

Enemies inflcting 0 damage??

Okay why would my map-level enemies NOT be causing ANY damage.. yet an NPC calls for battle-processing and it WORKS.. they cause damage? I have restarted the game..  restarted STEAM.. gone back in.. and all MAP level enemies cause 0 damage..  and again my npc that calls the battle...
  15. Ancientspark74

Why do inns heal death?

Why is it that I was able to HEAL a player back to LIFE in an inn?  How do I FIX this?
  16. Ancientspark74

Black battleback in battle processing

As you can see my battleback is ALMOST blackened out but NO QUITE...   the first battle of these 5 or 6 troops ACTUALLY called the battleback correctly without this blackness, and I checked the states there were non on my actors at any time. And clues?
  17. Ancientspark74

Re-Ordering the Enemy Database

besides copy and pasting every time you replace a stock enemy with one you make yourself, how do you or can you get around copy and pasting from bottom to top in the database to get your new enemies from lightest to heaviest...?     If there isn't a simpler way it's okay, but you would...
  18. Ancientspark74

Exporting Maps to png and WHY? - Where are the sample maps?

So.. why does RPG Maker MV allow you to save your map to an image file but you cannot LOAD it..?   all you get are the sample maps when you right-click and choose LOAD on the map box..      SO..  if someone downloads your map, HOW do you tell them, in MV, to put it into the game? i have...
  19. Ancientspark74

Are there no Vertically orientated building tilesets?

Where are there, or are there at all, any vertically-orientated tilesets for slanted roof buildings? ALL of the given tiles create to a horizontal orientation, so to see an A-Frame style building it has to always be west-to-east, I cannot find any autotiles for creating north-to-south...
  20. Ancientspark74

XBOX 360 USB Controller ONLY works on compiled game

My Rock Candy XBOX 360 controller works on my compiled project in the browser, and I have steam for RPG Maker MV,  but the program itself does not seem to recognize any controller input although it works fine inside steam's interface itself. Can I actually playtest with a controller or do...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This scene was suppose to be a test... but now, it's going in the game as official side/optional content. :kaosalute:

functionality(This is function demo not game demo)
1 The door of ABS map can open upon clearing all the monsters
2 Secret room/road arrow/lighting/whatever others can be shown upon clearing too
3 Boss HP bar and loot effect, loot jump and item name color as well as the pick-up animation effect
4 Back to town and "victory aftermath" screen for ABS maps/rooms
Playing one of the two RM2k3 games I was best known for back in the day, one I made in the Spring semester of my Freshmen year in college like 15 years ago, feeling all kinds of ways about it. I have not played this game in WELL over 10 years. I feel a million years old RN.
One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...
Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pokerapk