Search results

1. [RMXP] Script that allows more than four save files.

Title says it all, I've been wondering if there's a script that could possibly alter the limited amount of four save files possible in RPG Maker XP, as saving in different files will be extremely needed for my game. Thanks in advance!
  2. [RMXP] Need help programming/finding scripts for a few actions

1. Pausing timer When the monster is chasing in the game that I'm creating, a timer pops up and you'll have to run until the timer reaches zero in order for the monster to stop chasing you, however, there is a possibly exploit that, when you interact with a object, such as a item, a shelf, etc...
  3. [RMXP] How to call the load menu with scripts

Title is self explanatory, how can I call the load menu using a script call in a event, in a similar way to SceneManager.push from RPG Maker MV and such?
  4. [RMXP] NoMethodError error when using a pathfind script

Hello! I'm a developer wanna-be currently working on a Ao Oni fangame, and currently, I'm trying to make a pathfinder script work for the chases, but so far, I've only been greeted with a error message: I'm not the best at scripting, so I need help in order to figure out how to fix this. The...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This scene was suppose to be a test... but now, it's going in the game as official side/optional content. :kaosalute:

functionality(This is function demo not game demo)
1 The door of ABS map can open upon clearing all the monsters
2 Secret room/road arrow/lighting/whatever others can be shown upon clearing too
3 Boss HP bar and loot effect, loot jump and item name color as well as the pick-up animation effect
4 Back to town and "victory aftermath" screen for ABS maps/rooms
Playing one of the two RM2k3 games I was best known for back in the day, one I made in the Spring semester of my Freshmen year in college like 15 years ago, feeling all kinds of ways about it. I have not played this game in WELL over 10 years. I feel a million years old RN.
One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...
Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pokerapk