Search results

1. nanashiXz

Quick Time Events (R2 26/11)

Perfect! I have reset the parameters for the IconSet arrays and the icons appear as needed. And your array isn't ugly! It looks like it mathces perfectly. So far each test has pulled up my janky looking icon until I put some better ones down. Unfortunately the script call with <setup array> is...
  2. nanashiXz

You got it! I'll send over all the screen shots I have. Including how it is working but not showing anything anymore. If I can do anything to help test this, please let me know. I will send over the plugins I have and whatever you need.
  3. nanashiXz

Thank you very much! I will go ahead and put in the new script into the note section. When I can figure out why the system crashed even harder. Does the below error mean the same thing as the up to "up" variable?
  4. nanashiXz

So so sorry! I ran into another problem. I hope another person can help me with this, because I don't want to bother the creator so much, but I am getting a [Reference Error up is not defined]. Any ideas on what this means? The actual aspect of getting to the QTE was working yesterday and now it...
  5. nanashiXz

You got it boss! Forgive me if I seem unaware of some terms, but I hope this is what you meant by action sequence: <setup action> eval: $gameMap.QTE(["normal"],300,["ok","up","down","left"],true) if eval:$gameMap.getQTEResult() === "failure" break action end </setup action> /* line 1...
  6. nanashiXz

I love the plugin! It is so amazing to be able to have something that gives this kind of interaction. I am running into the same problem above where if the character fails the QTE, the skill or action still comes out. I have tried to plug in things such as "miss action" and "fail action" but the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This scene was suppose to be a test... but now, it's going in the game as official side/optional content. :kaosalute:

functionality(This is function demo not game demo)
1 The door of ABS map can open upon clearing all the monsters
2 Secret room/road arrow/lighting/whatever others can be shown upon clearing too
3 Boss HP bar and loot effect, loot jump and item name color as well as the pick-up animation effect
4 Back to town and "victory aftermath" screen for ABS maps/rooms
Playing one of the two RM2k3 games I was best known for back in the day, one I made in the Spring semester of my Freshmen year in college like 15 years ago, feeling all kinds of ways about it. I have not played this game in WELL over 10 years. I feel a million years old RN.
One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...
Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkfantacy55