Search results

1. SilverEagle

Bigger Horses

Thankyou so much for these!
  2. SilverEagle

RMMV Takeya Kimura's slot machine - resolution issue

I'm having the same problem. My games resolution is 1104x624, which has positioned the slot machine to the far left. I've looked at the plugins script from top to bottom and can't figure it out. Hope someone comes along with an answer. :)
  3. SilverEagle

RMMV Takeya Kimura's SlotMachine Resolution problem

Hi Guys!, I'm using the slot machine plugin that came with MV, however I have changed my projects resolution (with Yanfly's core engine plugin) to 1104x624. Unfortunately the slot machine plugin is designed for MV's default 816x624 resolution. The plugin still functions perfectly, but the slot...
  4. SilverEagle

RMMV Yanfly Name Box x position issue

Hey everyone! I've had a look around and I can't seem to find an answer to this issue I'm having. I'm using Yanfly's awesome message core plugin in a RMMV project and I'm having a name box X position issue. As some of my message windows will be using busts and some won't, I want the name boxes...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This scene was suppose to be a test... but now, it's going in the game as official side/optional content. :kaosalute:

functionality(This is function demo not game demo)
1 The door of ABS map can open upon clearing all the monsters
2 Secret room/road arrow/lighting/whatever others can be shown upon clearing too
3 Boss HP bar and loot effect, loot jump and item name color as well as the pick-up animation effect
4 Back to town and "victory aftermath" screen for ABS maps/rooms
Playing one of the two RM2k3 games I was best known for back in the day, one I made in the Spring semester of my Freshmen year in college like 15 years ago, feeling all kinds of ways about it. I have not played this game in WELL over 10 years. I feel a million years old RN.
One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...
Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkfantacy55