Search results

1. Theguysayshi

Script to Manually end an actor turn in battle

Hi there, I have a small but seemingly easy script request that I can't find the answer to. I have a timer parallel processing event, when this timer reaches zero, I'd like to call a script that ends the actor turn instantly, ignoring any inputs (the actor skips his turn) I have no idea how to...
  2. Theguysayshi

Force Action: Quick question using the script version

Would anyone mind showing me how is it called? I want to use the script version of "Force Action" as I want to call the command with variables. I've tried: $game_actors[0].force_action(1,0)/ $game_party[0].force_action(1,0) for actors and $game_troop.members[0].force_action(1,0) for enemies...
  3. Theguysayshi

Is it possible to extend/alter a state's duration in battle?

Hi there, Each state has a set turn duration, but I was wondering if it can be extended via a scripts so they can last longer or shorter depending on the battle. Once such problem is when using a move that gives you many positive states for one turn, but the states stand alone last for longer...
  4. Theguysayshi

Decreasing Hp or Mp overtime in battle?

In my game, I’d like to have a poison state that decreases Hp or Mp my a percentage every second in battle. So far, I’ve tried doing this by creating a parallel processing common event that decreases Hp/mp per second, but this only works outside of battle, I’d like it to work in battle...
  5. Theguysayshi

Adding Poison States that decrease HP or MP in real time in of battle

Greetings! What I'd like to do is add a poison state, that decreases the players HP/MP in real time during battles/battle selection menu to promote pressure when selecting choices. I managed to get this to work with parallel processing common events, but only outside of battle. I'd like to get...
  6. Theguysayshi

Set the default cursor/choice option with a variable

Sorry in advance if this has been asked already, but I've searched all over and to no avail on any scripts that do this. I have a game play idea that revolves around the the changing the default cursor position in menus. This would be done through a variable (Eg. when variable is set to 0...
  7. Theguysayshi

JP Choices Script brings an error, how can I make it work?

Apologies in advance for anything stupid, this is my first post on the forums. So, I have this great script made by a Japanese Creator that adds more options to choices, specifically: - More than four choices - Menu positioning - Display info for choices etc... But most importantly, it is able...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This scene was suppose to be a test... but now, it's going in the game as official side/optional content. :kaosalute:

functionality(This is function demo not game demo)
1 The door of ABS map can open upon clearing all the monsters
2 Secret room/road arrow/lighting/whatever others can be shown upon clearing too
3 Boss HP bar and loot effect, loot jump and item name color as well as the pick-up animation effect
4 Back to town and "victory aftermath" screen for ABS maps/rooms
Playing one of the two RM2k3 games I was best known for back in the day, one I made in the Spring semester of my Freshmen year in college like 15 years ago, feeling all kinds of ways about it. I have not played this game in WELL over 10 years. I feel a million years old RN.
One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...
Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkfantacy55