Search results

1. Edward.T

Edward's MV Resource V0.22[Colosseum Tile Updated 10/15/2017]

The new one had been attached.
  2. Edward.T

what's the engine? mv or ace?

what's the engine? mv or ace?
  3. Edward.T

whtdragon's tilesets addons, fixes and more!

amazing! Inspiration!
  4. Edward.T

There is not always enough time for me to creating the generator parts ,sometimes life will be hard for people or we could not to be free to do something we'd like to do.
  5. Edward.T

Whtdragon's trees recolors

I love this one 'new massive trees ' so much!
  6. Edward.T

Sprited SV_Enemies

This is really amazing!! especially the 1st one!
  7. Edward.T

Ogedei's Asia Themed Content (Updated: 2019/01/01)

I like the  Xieshan (Chinese hip-and-gable Roof) ,I will build something like it as well.
  8. Edward.T

MV Generator parts name Suggestion

I read the topic: MV Generator parts update  from Veteran, and I get the same problem,but I did not lose anything fortunatly.  I tested the "Clothing" parts and found something.  e.g: The official parts for Clothes[Generator\Variation\Male] is :icon_Clothing_p23.png If I named my...
  9. Edward.T

whtdragon's animals and running horses- now with more dragons!

This is really amaaaaaaaazing!!!!!
  10. Edward.T

YesYesYes!This is just what I want and doing! Thanks! And yes, it work with female of course!
  11. Edward.T

Nightshade's Resources (THERE ALOT IN HERE)

This is really interesting ,so cute!So Cute! SO CUTE! [important need to be said three times!(...)] BD
  12. Edward.T

Oh! God! That's impossible, as there're more than 700 hundreds of Characters based on the game of Sangokushi/三国志, I think 50-100 characters parts will be enough for my project. Thank you !
  13. Edward.T

That's depend on the requirements of people.I'd like to build different kinds generator parts, but the one of 天地を喰らうII is my favorite.
  14. Edward.T

Printing MV stock characters on T-shirts and Mugs

Excuse me,about "People needed to get a special OK even when placing RTP on a website for the game," Is this means If we Show the Edit of RTP or RTP itself on a website? I think your mean is RTP which without edited to be showed on a website right? And how about show a Html 5 version  Game...
  15. Edward.T

RPG Maker MV Parallax Mapper joins the fray!

parallax mapping for VX, VX Ace make the world to be fantastic,thank you !
  16. Edward.T

Celianna's MV tiles

Thank you for sharing your tiles with us! 

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

RivalRamen_Games wrote on jacobv1014's profile.
I really like your profile picture! Who is that in it? is she an OC?
Making his first game
This scene was suppose to be a test... but now, it's going in the game as official side/optional content. :kaosalute:

functionality(This is function demo not game demo)
1 The door of ABS map can open upon clearing all the monsters
2 Secret room/road arrow/lighting/whatever others can be shown upon clearing too
3 Boss HP bar and loot effect, loot jump and item name color as well as the pick-up animation effect
4 Back to town and "victory aftermath" screen for ABS maps/rooms
Playing one of the two RM2k3 games I was best known for back in the day, one I made in the Spring semester of my Freshmen year in college like 15 years ago, feeling all kinds of ways about it. I have not played this game in WELL over 10 years. I feel a million years old RN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChaotoGaming