Search results

1. thenerdmansion

RMMZ Variable HUD

I need this exact thing but I need 2 variables to show in the corner for my mini game. 1 for the opponents score and one for the players score.
  2. thenerdmansion

RMMV A Swift's Life 2 - The Journey (Summer Jam Game)

I've never played a game like this one. Very interesting :D.
  3. thenerdmansion

RMMV Meganoble

In an effort to revamp all games by the nerd mansion with absolute quality before the release of Epic Wings 3 the following changes, fixes and updates have been made to Meganoble. Thank you for your attention and your downloads much love, The Nerd Mansion ^^. UPDATE/PATCH FIX: 1: Show standard...
  4. thenerdmansion

RMMZ Playtime window in main menu

Greetings my fellow plugin creators. I am using the default rpg maker mz menu but it doesn't come with a game time window. While I am at it I'd like to request -A game time window -A variable window (This game will have Karma points for doing good/bad things) -A map location window I've...
  5. thenerdmansion

Game Time - Time system

is it just me or am I the only one who can't access the website fomr DKP plugins?
  6. thenerdmansion

RMMV Haven: Secret of Caledria | Demo Available

That's a good questions xD. When I am mapping it's like seeing the world come to life with my creativity. It's like playing Minecraft and getting to build something beautiful in the exact way that I wish I could decorate a one of my rooms without money restraints :).
  7. thenerdmansion

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! You suffer from the exact same thing I used to suffer from. Not being able to finish the game :D. I was in a loophole for 8 years, I'd start a game and not finish it. How do you fini- Shhhhh, the F word is forbidden because I still have to add 5 other mechanics that I'm not sure...
  8. thenerdmansion

I'm always happy to serve :D/ Also. your game is really, REALLY good but I was only able to find a demo of the game. Will there be a full release to the game any time soon? I'm interested in placing this game on the nerd mansion store but only the full version :).
  9. thenerdmansion

Wonderful game, I recommend 100% :)!
  10. thenerdmansion

RMMV Events of Kyvvistliyae

It was a good game. I recommend you work on your own title screen to separate your self from other rpg maker games :)
  11. thenerdmansion

RMMV Tales of Yuria: Mausoleum of the Gods

I'm happy you enjoyed the first impressions video and even happier that you subscribed. I look forward to playing your next project on the channel :D.
  12. thenerdmansion

RMMV Tales of Yuria: Mausoleum of the Gods

First Impression. Follow and subscribe if you like the channel. Inbox and subscribe if you want your game played :D?
  13. thenerdmansion

Project FOSSIL (v1.0): Use MV plugins in MZ! 300+ plugins Fossilized!

Greetings my fellow friend @Restart, some couple months ago I was the second soul to have wondered into this plugin post hoping that FOSSIL could revive this card game. Eventually we gave up because MV is asking to play animations and MZ has no animations instead using effekseer HOWEVERRR, Just...
  14. thenerdmansion

RMMZ Amarok's Howl

First Impression. Follow and subscribe if you like the channel. Inbox and subscribe if you want your game played :D?
  15. thenerdmansion

RMMV Strange Morning in the Woods

16. thenerdmansion

RMVXA Trapped (Remake)

I had fun playing the game :D. The problem with .rar and .7z is that people have to download a .rar unpacker. With .zip files people don’t have to download any unpacker. You don’t have to download anything and anyone without an unpacker can unpack the zip file. This means that anyone that...
  17. thenerdmansion

RMVXA Trapped (Remake)

18. thenerdmansion

RMVXA The Greatest Survival

19. thenerdmansion

RMMV Azshura 1.0

20. thenerdmansion

RMMZ bring back RMMV Battle UI (some customization as well)

I used moghunters MZ battlehud to create the exact window I wanted. You can have that same MV look but you’ll need to draw it on paint,photoshop or gimp and then put all the gauges in the right spots.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RivalRamen_Games wrote on jacobv1014's profile.
I really like your profile picture! Who is that in it? is she an OC?
Making his first game
This scene was suppose to be a test... but now, it's going in the game as official side/optional content. :kaosalute:

functionality(This is function demo not game demo)
1 The door of ABS map can open upon clearing all the monsters
2 Secret room/road arrow/lighting/whatever others can be shown upon clearing too
3 Boss HP bar and loot effect, loot jump and item name color as well as the pick-up animation effect
4 Back to town and "victory aftermath" screen for ABS maps/rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quant