Search results

1. RMVNex

Keep EXP upon changing classes?

Wow! Worked like a charm! Really easy to do too! Thanks man, for this time and all the times you've helped me in the past! :D
  2. RMVNex

Keep EXP upon changing classes?

In the game I'm making, characters can be upgraded by level and by tier. Each tier is the same as the last one but with higher base stats, critical chance, and so on. However I have a big problem. When a character's class is changed (which means when I upgrade that character's tier) the...
  3. RMVNex

Character Synergy Boosts? Or variable based on stats?

Seems like it'd do exactly what I want. This is to control the variable, correct? Thank you very much for your help though, I really do appreciate it!
  4. RMVNex

Base stats over 999?

I have to admit "hits" wasn't the right word. It reaches 1,031. The agility stat reaches 1,031. I'm simply looking for a way to get 1,031 in-game, within the editor it doesn't matter.
  5. RMVNex

Base stats over 999?

One of my character's agility stat reaches 1,031 but now I can't figure, even with Yanfly's Base Parameter plugin, how to make it get to 1,031... Mega headache, mega discouragement... Cause I'll need this for many other characters in my game and if I can't get this to work I'll have to scale...
  6. RMVNex

Character Synergy Boosts? Or variable based on stats?

Bold blue part is why I want to do this, and then the bold green part is just the question itself. Just skip to the question if you don't care. My game has 16 different characters (planned, might be more, might be less). I'm using many different ways to encourage players to use different...
  7. RMVNex

Summonable character?

How would one have a witch that could summon a skeleton for like 4 turns, and then have it vanish after or vanish after dying or at the end of a battle?
  8. RMVNex

An ability that would partially transfer a portion of stats?

Before I do report one of them, bumping a post is when you post on it in order to put it back on top, right? Or not?
  9. RMVNex

I posted this over a week ago, maybe even longer, and got no answer from anyone. If re-posting it is against the rules please simply let me know and I'll remove it as soon as I see your message, or you can just remove it if you have the ability to do so. I apologise if it does count as breaking...
  10. RMVNex

Replayable daily quest?

I've been playing a game on mobile that I love, Eternal Arena, and one of the reasons I absolutely love this game is because of the daily progress system. Everyday, players have certain amounts of every game mode in the game they can do certain amounts of time. In total, they add up to 30...
  11. RMVNex

More enemies or less but tougher enemies with higher rewards?

Before answering I'll explain what my game is like. The game play revolves around selecting 3 of 16 heroes (maybe more but this is all I have planned for now and this is how I plan to keep it) to form a team. There are warriors, mages, tanks and support characters. Only 1 will be able to...
  12. RMVNex

My game has (now 16, had to scale back cause I was putting the bar too high) many characters which do all sorts of things. My game revolves around building the best team possible with characters who's abilities work in synergy with each other. Now, I was wondering, how would one do an ability...
  13. RMVNex

I'm probably just gonna give up if I can't fix this.

I've finally fixed it using a method I would say was rather brute force, and it's damaged my game but not beyond repair. That's what I'll be doing for the next few days. Basically, here's what I did: 1) Created a new project 2) Copied the .js that are in RMMV by default 3) Moved everything from...
  14. RMVNex

I'll start doing all that but before I do, I forgot to mention something. There was a plugins.js file in that seemed to have popped up outside of the plugins file, just like the picture I attached with this post. I wasn't able to open my game in RMMV at all until I dragged that one into the...
  15. RMVNex

@Shaz I'm not sure if they're all up to date, the ones I had before have been working up until now, for the others however I believe they are but I don't know how I would go about checking that. Do I have to check each of them manually? I believe so, I could be wrong. I'll take another look...
  16. RMVNex

I've had so many issues, most of which I could fix myself but if not I could at least figure what was causing the issue and from there I could ask for help, but this time... I know when it started, but not what started it. I'll post everything I know. When: Once I managed to get my new plugins...
  17. RMVNex

I'm unable to load plugins now...

I've fixed it now but I have a bigger issue. I don't know if this should have its own post but basically when I play test the game absolutely nothing happens. It stays as a black square which is odd since I have a plugin that usually makes is 1280x720 and there's no error message. It just does...
  18. RMVNex

I am absolutely confused with browser games...

Thanks everyone for the replies, I know what I'm about to say is extremely nooby and all, but in order to put a URL to my game (I tried using GameJolt and it asks for a URL) I have to put it somewhere in a zip file where it can be publicly downloaded or something? How exactly do I get the URL...
  19. RMVNex

I'm unable to load plugins now...

It was working just fine before, but now for some reason I can't load plugins. The only thing I can think of is the directory itself, which is the following: C:\Users\Mikael Malette\Desktop\Games\W.I.P Games\Undead Paradox\js I'm assuming it could be the spaces in the username or in the game's...
  20. RMVNex

I am absolutely confused with browser games...

How would one go about putting their game in a browser? I deployed my game into the web browser and once I click the index.html file it just shows an error. I didn't expect it to work, but what's to do after this? Also, would this work in mobile browsers such as safari on iOS or chrome on...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RivalRamen_Games wrote on jacobv1014's profile.
I really like your profile picture! Who is that in it? is she an OC?
Making his first game
This scene was suppose to be a test... but now, it's going in the game as official side/optional content. :kaosalute:

functionality(This is function demo not game demo)
1 The door of ABS map can open upon clearing all the monsters
2 Secret room/road arrow/lighting/whatever others can be shown upon clearing too
3 Boss HP bar and loot effect, loot jump and item name color as well as the pick-up animation effect
4 Back to town and "victory aftermath" screen for ABS maps/rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BloodThroath