Search results

1. MidoriChan

FREE Voice Actress Looking for Work

Thank you very much! Ooh I'm totally interested I'll pm you
  2. MidoriChan

Is it normal to have an idea for the setting of your game but not the story?

Is it normal to have an idea for the setting of your game but not the story?
  3. MidoriChan

FREE Voice Actress Looking for Work

Hello I'm currently free to work on some voice acting projects right now. I'm 18 years old and I don't do NSFW. Here are the links to both my CCC and Newgrounds pages if you would like to hear some voice samples. Thank you for your consideration. CCC: https://www.castingcall.club/m/TJD_DANCER...
  4. MidoriChan

Thanks!

Thanks!
  5. MidoriChan

Nevermind I found how

Nevermind I found how
  6. MidoriChan

How do I add a profile picture? I can't find it anywhere in settings.

How do I add a profile picture? I can't find it anywhere in settings.
  7. MidoriChan

All of these are accurate though.

All of these are accurate though.
  8. MidoriChan

RMXP Horror Game Idea based Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

This thread's title hooked me in immediately and I gotta say this is a very interesting concept. I love it when classic stories we all know and love are adapted with a horror twist added to them. I've came up with many of these stories myself but Charlie and The Chocolate Factory has never came...
  9. MidoriChan

Hello! I'm new here

Hello my name is Midori. I'm mainly a voice actress but I would love to get involved in game development as well. I even have some ideas for my own games. I don't have RPG Maker yet as I'm deciding on which version I should get. I enjoy many things such as acting, theatre, dancing, singing...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RivalRamen_Games wrote on jacobv1014's profile.
I really like your profile picture! Who is that in it? is she an OC?
Making his first game
This scene was suppose to be a test... but now, it's going in the game as official side/optional content. :kaosalute:

functionality(This is function demo not game demo)
1 The door of ABS map can open upon clearing all the monsters
2 Secret room/road arrow/lighting/whatever others can be shown upon clearing too
3 Boss HP bar and loot effect, loot jump and item name color as well as the pick-up animation effect
4 Back to town and "victory aftermath" screen for ABS maps/rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huzzahhh