Search results

1. thenerdmansion

RMMZ Playtime window in main menu

Greetings my fellow plugin creators. I am using the default rpg maker mz menu but it doesn't come with a game time window. While I am at it I'd like to request -A game time window -A variable window (This game will have Karma points for doing good/bad things) -A map location window I've...
  2. thenerdmansion

RMMZ Moghunter Battlehud no atb gauge when time progress (wait) selected.

Hi all, I've been using moghunters battlehud. I created a hud to my taste. Only one problem. the atb gauge is only visible when i select "Time Progress (active)", if I select "Time Progress (wait) then the gauge disappears and my actors/enemies are waiting there sitting until the gauge fills up...
  3. thenerdmansion

RMMZ bring back RMMV Battle UI (some customization as well)

Hi all, The rmmz engine is powerful but I simply like the RMMV battle layout better. Can anyone bring back the RMMV battle UI to MZ? with some customization of course. If possible It would be nice to have the "Command Window" popping up on top of the UI when it's time to take action (like in...
  4. thenerdmansion

RMMZ Inactive game wallpaper in menu screen

Hi all, similarly to final fantasy 9. If you don‘t select new game after a couple seconds it will throw you into a screen with changing wallpapers. Showing a Different image every 7 seconds. Until you press the action button. I don’t know if the images are random or if they follow an order and...
  5. thenerdmansion

RMMZ Replace TP bar with EXP bar in main menu

Hi all, I am using the Visustella main menu core plugin and this is what the code looks like for what the main menu is being asked to show for the portion of information that I am trying to show. // Place Gauges sx += 180; sy = rect.y + ((rect.height - (gaugeLineHeight *...
  6. thenerdmansion

MZ battle number font sizes

Greetings my beloved community :D Because I've changed the font in my game. when ever I attack an enemy it only shows the bottom half of the numbers because the numbers are so big. How do I change the battle number font? I've change the font sizes on the menus through the engine by going to...
  7. thenerdmansion

RMMZ Victory Aftermath

A victory aftermath that looks like this ^^. I was only able to find 1 single aftermath plugin for MZ. I wanted the ability to customize. I looked into moghunter aftermath and it had awesome customizability but it's only available for MV unfortunately. I tried to use it with my MZ project but it...
  8. thenerdmansion

RMMZ Large pictures when hovering over items(Deck of cards)

Hello everyone! Firstly I would like to say thank you because this community has already helped me build some amazing stuff. MZ is still new and that is why I am finding my self here very often. I am trying to make my requests as simple as possible, requests that in my mind will hopefully...
  9. thenerdmansion

RMMZ Time progress bar too fast

Hello my beloved community. Where can I find the location to slow down the progress bar when selecting Time Progress combat? Anyone know? I realize that messing around with the actors agility will affect this but if I lower the agility then I still expect my actors to level up and then...
  10. thenerdmansion

RMMZ Script call to open skill window

Script call to bring up the skill window that you get when in battle. I’m trying to open up that window on on the map.
  11. thenerdmansion

RMMZ Text/damage popup on map for MZ

Hello all. This is already a feature that exists during battle but I was hoping that I can like talk to an event and it’ll show how much HP they healed me for or also be able to type in text popup like “Gained lots amd lots and lots of HP”
  12. thenerdmansion

RMMZ Skills/Item window on the map

Greetings my beloved community, Items battle window and the skills battle window to be accessible through the map by selecting "choices". Since the code is already in the engine it would be nice to know what scrip call to make to pull those windows into the map or if it that isn't possible a...
  13. thenerdmansion

RMMZ what is game ID used for?

Hi all, I bought rpg maker mz when it launched how ever I haven't touched it much until i finished my MV project and published. Now that I am heading into my next project I would like to use this engine. The more refined engine of course! I am changing all the settings and resolution to what I...
  14. thenerdmansion

RMMV [RSE] Meganoble 2

Following the events of Meganoble, one third of the angels in the sky begin to fall from the sky after the betrayal of a powerful rebel. You are tasked with hunting down the falling stars in order to retrieve heavenly valuables that belong only in the right hands and that if left in the wrong...
  15. thenerdmansion

RMMV Epic Wings II

Epic Wings II Please visit https://www.thenerdmansion.com/ for download options! STORYLINE/PLOT SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS CHARACTERS
  16. thenerdmansion

RMMV Epic Wings

Epic Wings Download: https://www.thenerdmansion.com/ Screenshots: Cheat Book: Synopsis: Join Snock, a boy who died at a young age and was resurrected by a higher being with the powers to defeat all evil. On his journey he will meet new people that will perhaps join him on this epic...
  17. thenerdmansion

RMMV Meganoble

Now available! Download Link: https://www.thenerdmansion.com/ Game Versions Controls SYNOPSIS VIDEO/SCREENSHOTS CHARACTERS SPTORYLINE WORLD DEVELOPMENT
  18. thenerdmansion

Button Simulation Plugin MV

hello friends :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So the plugin i am requesting might be simple to explain but I don't know if it would be hard to accomplish. basically... I need a plugin that offers plugin commands that i can place in common events that...
  19. thenerdmansion

Script call or plugin call to simulate left button triggered?

Hello awesomeness community :D!!!! Soooo.... Here is my problem... I am using the Yanfly picture common event plugin and it has a list of plugin commands "woohoo". (TriggerButton Jump) works perfectly. (TriggerButton Cancel) also works flawlessly... What this does is it makes the game press the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RivalRamen_Games wrote on jacobv1014's profile.
I really like your profile picture! Who is that in it? is she an OC?
Making his first game
This scene was suppose to be a test... but now, it's going in the game as official side/optional content. :kaosalute:

functionality(This is function demo not game demo)
1 The door of ABS map can open upon clearing all the monsters
2 Secret room/road arrow/lighting/whatever others can be shown upon clearing too
3 Boss HP bar and loot effect, loot jump and item name color as well as the pick-up animation effect
4 Back to town and "victory aftermath" screen for ABS maps/rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huzzahhh