Search results

1. Misaki

That's kind of wack honestly. Just seeing "Look what I found on the sidewalk" already made me...

That's kind of wack honestly. Just seeing "Look what I found on the sidewalk" already made me think "oh no"
  2. Misaki

Thoughts on how to signpost choices in a branching sidequest/event chain?

I find that when there's a branching path, people will try to go for the route that feels most optimal unless there is outlying circumstances/importance(story being a heavy one). Without spoiling although rather old game, I think of Tactics Ogre where there's a major point on the game that has...
  3. Misaki

I feel you :asad:

I feel you :asad:
  4. Misaki

Maplestory 2

Maplestory 2
  5. Misaki

The MMORPG I was playing announced it was shutting down recently. It feels bad right now but I...

The MMORPG I was playing announced it was shutting down recently. It feels bad right now but I know some other people have spent probably thousands of hours on the game, with the patch day hyped up as big changes only to see the news...
  6. Misaki

STUDY: Languages in the RPG Maker Community

Vietnamese, though it sort of died on me somewhere after the second grade. My family still speaks it primarily in any interaction, but I've sort of lost the ability to formulate sentences anymore. Mostly it became a language I understood but couldn't use to speak. Given how early I lost it, I...
  7. Misaki

Bad Reputation of RPG Maker

RPG Maker reminds me quite a lot of the negative stigma the game devs get for using stuff like Roblox as a game engine. Both have their benefits and a dedicated community of devs making games for them, but have an iffy reputation for using them. But the best thing to note - these are tools to...
  8. Misaki

Close to finishing Octopath. Have done all the chapters, but running around doing sidequests to...

Close to finishing Octopath. Have done all the chapters, but running around doing sidequests to prep for the final boss.
  9. Misaki

Messing around with different game mechanics.

Messing around with different game mechanics.
  10. Misaki

I don't know why I like parrots with random hats as my icon.

I don't know why I like parrots with random hats as my icon.
  11. Misaki

Do you have a #1 favorite game? Which one?

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. It's something I remember that I couldn't ever put down for a long time - the story was easy to understand and surprisingly deep.
  12. Misaki

Exams tomorrow :|

Exams tomorrow :|
  13. Misaki

Just randomly coming back on the forums from time to time - I want to go back into RPG maker but...

Just randomly coming back on the forums from time to time - I want to go back into RPG maker but time constraints x.x
  14. Misaki

Am I putting too much work on myself. I'm working on two different game projects(One that...

Am I putting too much work on myself. I'm working on two different game projects(One that recently spiked in popularity and has a fanbase, another that I started when the former was completely dead and want to continue working on), while stacking Physics/Chem/Bio/Calculus this semester and...
  15. Misaki

The Canadian Life

Canada varies a lot surprisingly as you go. Last year in Ontario it was like -40 (Celsius)(lucky me tho, I left the country on vacation during this time) around February. Lafilbuste is correct on 'six countries fighting among themselves in terms of provinces. But weather is relatively...
  16. Misaki

MBS - FPLE MV

Looks neat - seems like something that would make me consider using RPG maker again.
  17. Misaki

An MC That Sucks And Consistently Sucks

A Main Character that sucks.. Though it is a pretty meh Card anime - Cardfight vanguard's first season - the main character of it pretty much lost in almost everything, including matches where you'd expect him to win. Early on it's pretty much narrowing down him not knowing any basic...
  18. Misaki

That moment when one change messes up everything else and you can't revert that change because...

That moment when one change messes up everything else and you can't revert that change because it's too important. RIP me. :|
  19. Misaki

No level ups. Other ways to increase the strength of your characters.

My current system involves more unlocking of characters. All the characters come with every skill - no boosts. It's pretty much a "Follow this story and win to proceed" kind of thing.   Mainly because it's aimed to be a small little fun project so.. I guess it's fine.
  20. Misaki

Story based game

I personally like a good story - which I like to do for my games. Like what Joewoof said, you can't really satisfy everyone. One of my games in the past was seen by me as pretty terrible, mainly because the story got completely messed up because I felt pretty troll making it. However - I had...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Lately I have been taking a break from game and resource making so I won't get burnt out. But I am also interested in the Game Jams this site periodically holds. It'd be great if I knew when the next one, if any, is planned.
elexy 1.2.pngSome bust art to be cropped and cleaned. May use in special decision moments. Depending on how it looks in game I may cut it.
Tiamat-86 wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
apparently since its turning 15 years old this year the ps3 is considered "retro". now how old do you feel?
guess that means im an "antique" gamer since ill still play games as old as i am.
"you know your getting old when your childhood console changes ethnicity" lol it turned yellow
I'm making Toilet in Wonderland 2. and tell vinny about it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackitrick