Search results

1. GuanyuMaker

I think this resource pack should be cheaper...

Pricing is up to who's selling so I can't say much. If its overpriced it is the sellers problem only that he wont sell his product as it's supposed to in the end. However It would be nice to have package sells with some discounts. When you change styles like going for Time Fantasy or medieval...
  2. GuanyuMaker

Blurry Movment

Im using 1280×720. That may be the issue as I'm having half tiles on the borders. Will test it out when I get home. Thanks for your reply @Andar !
  3. GuanyuMaker

Blurry Movment

Hello. I'm curious if its possible to handle and fix it or it is something deep in the engine's core. Made a search on this forums and I'm impressed I only found one topic from 2015 on it with no answer at all. The game gets blurry when it faces character movement. If I move the character and...
  4. GuanyuMaker

Games successful and relevant as that usually receives more intense criticism and polarization...

Games successful and relevant as that usually receives more intense criticism and polarization goes crazy on it =) . There is better games than it, but it was the first really good rpg with really good graphics. While even in the same console there was better rpgs and graphics later, that one...
  5. GuanyuMaker

Message over head plugins compatibility with Zoom plugins.

Hello Everyone! Its a well known issue where functions that shows messages over an event like Galv's Message Style "pop" funciton or yanfly's message core extension 1 "msgevent" function dont work well with zoom plugin's such as SRD's camera core or MBS - Maps Zoom. Thats because the message...
  6. GuanyuMaker

For sure. Im a bit overhyped too that I start to ignore some issues in the game that I will only...

For sure. Im a bit overhyped too that I start to ignore some issues in the game that I will only notice after the hype goes away =p. Dont know if its because of square on pixel art, character choosing system(saga nostalgia) or TBS on square that is making me excited =p
  7. GuanyuMaker

Am I the only who loves It? lol . Honestly I like it more than fully sprited or 3d models in...

Am I the only who loves It? lol . Honestly I like it more than fully sprited or 3d models in the style of secret of mana remake or bravely default. The thing that annoys me is the Combat animations that lacks some key frames or dont have any at all sometimes =X
  8. GuanyuMaker

Dont know. What seems to me is that It has some love for nintendo. Even the crappy remakes are...

Dont know. What seems to me is that It has some love for nintendo. Even the crappy remakes are done better for nintendo consoles. Search for a video of it. That "2d-hd" really looks nice =)
  9. GuanyuMaker

Its a new Sprited Square Enix RPG. I suspect it is some kind of spiritual successor of old saga...

Its a new Sprited Square Enix RPG. I suspect it is some kind of spiritual successor of old saga games. You have 8 characters/stories to play.( thats the reason for the name )
  10. GuanyuMaker

Anybody else hyped for Octopath traveler? Im dying for a switch!

Anybody else hyped for Octopath traveler? Im dying for a switch!
  11. GuanyuMaker

Defining Plot Progress with Variables

@fallenlorelei . Thats why people sometimes divides the vars in multiple ones for parts of game history or history branches. But it is still good to have one to keep track of the whole history as if it where a index or a summary. When you change something you may only need to change the var tha...
  12. GuanyuMaker

I am looking for some sort of stealth/line of sight plugin

Maybe moghunter can help you: https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-event-sensor/
  13. GuanyuMaker

Good Job!

Good Job!
  14. GuanyuMaker

So cool. Are you the artist?

So cool. Are you the artist?
  15. GuanyuMaker

Yeah. Today I've found 2 awesome projects , one was from last year and I've missed it due to...

Yeah. Today I've found 2 awesome projects , one was from last year and I've missed it due to lack of visibility.
  16. GuanyuMaker

Yeah. You can do some cool effects by changing sizes and shapes. I love the flickering effect...

Yeah. You can do some cool effects by changing sizes and shapes. I love the flickering effect. My main use for the light effects are actually for making shady corners and alike.
  17. GuanyuMaker

Yeah. I've been using Kha's lightining too but Im ending up adding too many light sources each...

Yeah. I've been using Kha's lightining too but Im ending up adding too many light sources each map , maybe I would just rethink how im doing that may be enough =)
  18. GuanyuMaker

RMMV [RPG] Galdmaril (Alpha demo available)

That something I want to play! I like your ideas. I miss the classic RPGs, people are doing everything but rpg on RPG maker nowdays. Will be watching this =)
  19. GuanyuMaker

Arent you missing someone to carry the word?

Arent you missing someone to carry the word?
  20. GuanyuMaker

Parallax maps with light effects or light scripts?

Parallax maps with light effects or light scripts?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's a shame that Selection Control will not be ported to MZ. I found a neat way of using it to enable ways for tanks to protect squishies. lol
Lately I have been taking a break from game and resource making so I won't get burnt out. But I am also interested in the Game Jams this site periodically holds. It'd be great if I knew when the next one, if any, is planned.
elexy 1.2.pngSome bust art to be cropped and cleaned. May use in special decision moments. Depending on how it looks in game I may cut it.
Tiamat-86 wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
apparently since its turning 15 years old this year the ps3 is considered "retro". now how old do you feel?
guess that means im an "antique" gamer since ill still play games as old as i am.
"you know your getting old when your childhood console changes ethnicity" lol it turned yellow
I'm making Toilet in Wonderland 2. and tell vinny about it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ven_0