Search results

1. LunaTechsDev

LunaTechs MV/MZ Plugins & Tools

Will take a look at this one and see if we can fix it for you.
  2. LunaTechsDev

We'll take a look into that one @ulosbal
  3. LunaTechsDev

Hey, all the bugs related to Luna Pause should be fixed, and with the new update to Haxe 4.2; we will be making some updates to the library we use for creating plugins! Additionally, we're taking a look at improving the minimal inventory plugin.
  4. LunaTechsDev

Hey all, we'll be making an update next week to some of the plugins. It's been really busy due to the Lunar New Year! To give some context on some of the updates: Luna Inventory plugin Fixing any broken links Code clean up Bug fixes Someone will also start putting up the plugins in a more...
  5. LunaTechsDev

Okay, I'll also take a look into this one. @ulosbal
  6. LunaTechsDev

If you have suggestions, let us know and we'll look into adding those features!
  7. LunaTechsDev

It's been added and updated to include a text title option for the scene.
  8. LunaTechsDev

Hey @Riazey @Sleepy Kitten Games @MinjoMaster , will take a look at this and get back to you to handle the issues. Regards,
  9. LunaTechsDev

Hey Usaku-chan, we will take a look at these and fix those two lines and see why that might have happened. Thank you for mentioning it! @Usaku-chan Edit: 10/24/2020 It's been updated accordingly and fixed for MV!
  10. LunaTechsDev

Another two plugins done! One being an on map grid inventory.

Another two plugins done! One being an on map grid inventory.
  11. LunaTechsDev

We just released two new plugins as part of Wednesday Tea Time! You can find them in the first port.
  12. LunaTechsDev

We've made the update based on the pull request; we appreciate the feedback! @r66r The plugin should be updated in the main post now.
  13. LunaTechsDev

Added the QPlugin port to our lovely forum post!

Added the QPlugin port to our lovely forum post!
  14. LunaTechsDev

We just added more plugins as part of Wednesday Tea Time! Got the mouse system setup for MV/MZ!

We just added more plugins as part of Wednesday Tea Time! Got the mouse system setup for MV/MZ!
  15. LunaTechsDev

@MikeMakes The changes have been made and should be available for you to use in your own project with plugin command support for MZ and script call support for MV.
  16. LunaTechsDev

Today we reveal new plugins and tools!

Today we reveal new plugins and tools!
  17. LunaTechsDev

More plugins coming this Wednesday, along with updates to our core engine!

More plugins coming this Wednesday, along with updates to our core engine!
  18. LunaTechsDev

RMMZ Exit to Desktop for MZ (Request Filled!)

This should be fixed in the latest version, so please check it out. If it's still an issue, let us know. Do you have VisuStella plugins installed, because that may have caused the To Title button not to work.
  19. LunaTechsDev

Another plugin complete and ready for Wednesday!

Another plugin complete and ready for Wednesday!
  20. LunaTechsDev

We have more coming stay tuned! There's a lot of stuff that we can't show off yet. :rwink: If...

We have more coming stay tuned! There's a lot of stuff that we can't show off yet. :rwink: If you have requests, we'll also be taking them in that thread as well.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's a shame that Selection Control will not be ported to MZ. I found a neat way of using it to enable ways for tanks to protect squishies. lol
Lately I have been taking a break from game and resource making so I won't get burnt out. But I am also interested in the Game Jams this site periodically holds. It'd be great if I knew when the next one, if any, is planned.
elexy 1.2.pngSome bust art to be cropped and cleaned. May use in special decision moments. Depending on how it looks in game I may cut it.
Tiamat-86 wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
apparently since its turning 15 years old this year the ps3 is considered "retro". now how old do you feel?
guess that means im an "antique" gamer since ill still play games as old as i am.
"you know your getting old when your childhood console changes ethnicity" lol it turned yellow
I'm making Toilet in Wonderland 2. and tell vinny about it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ven_0