Search results

1. yomaniac

Where can I get a LOT of Knowledge About Making a game in RPG Maker

I'm kind of a newbie to RPG Maker in general but I know all the basics, everything the official tutorials teach me but what I find when I'm making my game is that there is many things that I'm not sure how to do that I've seen in other RPG Maker games. So for some of it there is tutorials on the...
  2. yomaniac

Trouble with the Terrax Lighting Plugin

Hi, I am using this plugin and everything is working fine with some lights I made accept the colour. I have the right code in for the color I want to use but it is still showing a white colour, however sometimes when my followers go on it the correct colour appears on them. Any ideas on how to...
  3. yomaniac

Rapid Button Press?

I am trying to make a mechanic where the player needs to rapidly press a key on the keyboard to continue the game, if they fail then it's game over. Anyone know how to do this?
  4. yomaniac

Trouble with the Terrax Lighting Plugin

Hi, I am using this plugin and everything is working fine with some lights I made accept the colour. I have the right code in for the color I want to use but it is still showing a white colour, however sometimes when my followers go on it the correct colour appears on them. Any ideas on how to...
  5. yomaniac

Rapid Button Press Help

I am trying to make a mechanic where the player needs to rapidly press a key on the keyboard to continue the game, if they fail then it's game over. Anyone know how to do this?
  6. yomaniac

Need Help with Making a Flashlight

Hello, I would like to have a flashlight effect for my game but I'm not quite sure how to do that any ideas?
  7. yomaniac

Need Help with Ordered Switch Puzzles

Hi, I have seen many tutorials for pressing switches in a specific order to open a door but I can't get any of them to work. I double checked to make sure I did everything the same but I still can't get it to work correctly. I am using RPG Maker MV for this. Can anyone help me out?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1,Randomly generate events with planted spawner events(great flexibility for customization and auto-match player's level)
2,Randomly enter roguelike dungeon
3,Player can exit dungeon or back to town or choose to challenge BOSS at the end of each dungeon
4,Dungeon maps can be randomly generated by a third-party tool
Got locked out of the house yesterday... best friends who had the spare ghosted me. Locksmith had to literally drill thru the lock bc they couldn't pick it. Whole process took 4 hours and far too much money. And they have to come back next week bc they don't have the right cylinder, cause it's an old interlocking lock. I'm livid lol
 I’m probably going to regret this, but I need kobolds for my project and I’ve decided to sprite them myself. This is Attempt #1, front view only.

KoboldFront.gif
It's a shame that Selection Control will not be ported to MZ. I found a neat way of using it to enable ways for tanks to protect squishies. lol
Lately I have been taking a break from game and resource making so I won't get burnt out. But I am also interested in the Game Jams this site periodically holds. It'd be great if I knew when the next one, if any, is planned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwiras