Search results

1. Demo for VE-Moving plaatform?

Could some one send me a demo of Vector's Moving platform Engine? Here is the link : http://www.rpgmakerv...oving-platform/ And send the Demo to me? Some one create a Demo and I will just give him a Credit as for "Support of adding scripts" , Their are just some scripts that I can't...
  2. Diffrent Actor = Diffrent Text

I want when I use Actor A and talk to a NPC, A Text appears. While when I use Actor B and talk to a NPC, Another Diffrent Text appear. Is this possible using a script?
  3. Character Graphic = Party memmber graphic?

I want one of the Event Characters to have the same graphic as one of party memmbers. The reason I ask this because I want to have a cut scene that shows a party memmber wearing the same clothes as it. Because I added an option to change clothes of characters, so I want the Event to wear the...
  4. Resolution option in title screen

Their are 3 Functions in the title screen : New Game, Quit and Continue. I would like that their would be an option for the player to chose his/her Screen resolution to prevent black borders, any help on that? For example, You chose "Change resolution" Option in the title screen then a...
  5. Actor stand still when attack?

I am using a side view battle script. And I would like to know if its possible to make the character stand still while attacking. The reason I want this, because I am using a gun weapon and I want the gun weapon to shoot while the actor in his/her place or even moves at least 2 steps.
  6. MML2 Rebirth VIDEO FOOTAGE!

This is a video footage of the game I am making called Mega Man Legends 2 rebirth, its basically a remake for Mega Man Legends 2 : Part 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpigLmyGKe4&feature=plcp Part 2 ...
  7. HP Recovery?

Ok here is the deal, the MHP Recovery Item allows me to recover 100% from my MHP. For example, My Max MHP is 120, And I added an item that FULLY Recovers to 120 MHP. When I use it first time, it FULLY Recovers to 120 MHP But after a third or fourth time it only recovers to 50, any one knows why?
  8. Zoom out?

Is their a script that makes the Map Zoom out so you can see the rest of the map easily and more clearly?
  9. Attack Elements

Ok I basically want a fire extinguisher, I want that fire extinguisher to be able to cause Heavy damage to fire enemies. I Want the ONLY Weapon that could damage the enemy is the fire extinguisher. How can I do this?
  10. Mega Man Legends 2 Returns!

Story Synopsis: The world known as Terra, is a planet covered almost entirely by water. Living on small, isolated islands, the people of this world have invented air ships in a wide variety of shapes and sizes to travel from place to place. Civilization endures with the help of a very important...
  11. Mega Man Legends sprites

Hello I am requesting Mega man legends 1 or 2 (Preferably 2) sprites for my Mega man fan game. I want legends sprites specificly I already have some sprites but those sprites are ugly and not animating very well, sounds more like an ataree game and are too small in face.etc.. I need Some one...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

seems absolutely WILD to me now all the hundreds of hours of work I used to do in 2k(3) over a decade ago with a resolution of 320x240. that seems so insanely TINY now, seemed so normal at the time!
Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)
Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!
I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d7iid