Search results

1. 162

Let's say you had a TV for a head...

I'm going to be working on a adventure/puzzle project for a game jam that has the main character's head turn into a TV set. However, this actually turns out to be useful, in that it gives you abilities such as: Being able to play VHS tapes that let you access (mini) levels (i.e. a recording of...
  2. 162

162 is fine! (Sorry about the delay in response! Real life things... -_- )

162 is fine! (Sorry about the delay in response! Real life things... -_- )
  3. 162

RMMV IM.mortal (Puzzle/Platformer/Horror)

The very first spark of this idea came from me playing Super Meat Boy for the first time. Whenever a level was giving me a hard time (which, as you can imagine, happened a lot), I'd joke that I could stop buzz saw level hazards by repeatedly diving into them and jamming them with Meat Boy...
  4. 162

There might be a trap that requires you to use that sort of approach. *Sing-Songy* Not gonna say which one...
  5. 162

A personal project I've been fiddling around with. I'm (once again) at the "Which project I should do?" phase of production and wanted to know if this would interest anyone. I'm also curious to see if people think it would work in MV (might use an ABS system), or if some ideas don't quite work...
  6. 162

Elemental Temples- UPDATED 12/31 (Time Temple)

Actually, I was thinking about making inside tilesets. However, with my day job, I haven't been able to work on much lately... :(
  7. 162

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't respond! (Apparently I'm not getting message alerts via email anymore...) Anyway, because the forum went through a change, I think the pictures might now have carried through. (Happened last forum change.) I'll get right onto it, but all the temples so far! UPDATE...
  8. 162

Will hopefully have it done by tomorrow!
  9. 162

Happy New Year, party people! Why not celebrate at the most time-tastic place on the forums...

Happy New Year, party people! Why not celebrate at the most time-tastic place on the forums: The Time Temple! Be sure to visit the other temples here!
  10. 162

Holy crap, I'd play that! ...Maaaaybe. I do have some ideas. (Might not be for this thread. Anyway, what better way to celebrate the most time-tastic holiday with- you guessed it- the Time Temple! Wowie! It's been a year to the day since I started posting these things! Bit of...
  11. 162

Avy's MV Stuff

One more suggestion, then I'll shut up. What about animated window sprites that shows things like snow or rain?
  12. 162

Avy's MV Stuff

Always a treat to see your stuff! If you are still looking for suggestions... Pet stuff like beds and chew toys? Neon signs?
  13. 162

Well people, I figured that since Election Night is almost to a bitter end, we could all use something to cheer us up... So, I give you, the Metal Temple. I'm a mixed bag with this one in regards of my feeling for it; I liked how it turned out, but feels like something is missing. A...
  14. 162

Er, that's kinda an issue. I originally made this as an expansion for the two temples in the Essentials DLC, which is forest and ice... ...HOWEVER, you might be interested in the SNOW temple I'm thinking about making. It'll probably show up around the same time as the GRASS temple I'm also...
  15. 162

Avy's MV Stuff

@Avery I'm going to use your tilesets on a game I'm working to release next month. Will post shots when able!
  16. 162

So, there's a horror game jam coming up and I don't know which idea to go with. Please help me...

So, there's a horror game jam coming up and I don't know which idea to go with. Please help me decide! ;_; http://www.strawpoll.me/11188615
  17. 162

Heh, I think this one's (one of) my new favs too...But then again, I always say any new one's my favorite. Thanks! <3 1. I WAS going to cop out and say the Light Temple counts, but conceptually-wise, the elements ARE different. So, yeah, I'll try my hand at a holy temple! 2. Will...
  18. 162

Dream Engine { Quasi ABS V2.00 }

I wanted to say- thanks for taking over this! I'm sure it'll be amazing!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A surprising number of plugins have appeared for MZ since last year. I'm currently making a "shopping list" so that I'll know what I need to test when I switch over to MZ later this year. Much of it is stuff updated from MV plugins, but there are also a good number of new things. It'll be fun to test it all out.
A little dental dilemma this week. One my temp crowns was sized incorrectly and needs some sanding. And dentist was out till Tuesday. Pain is minimal though. Hope everyone here is well. :)
Got like a sudden surge of wish lists overnight. :)
headshot_headshot.jpg
The theory has been proved. Based on an invisible image's data(the big red dot in the previous image), RM can identify different parts of an enemy and do something respectively. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zwloky