Search results

1. UmbrotheUmbreon

RMMV Making a Scan skill work

So I've decided to get myself into trouble and dabble with plug ins and such. I'm not particularly smart with these things and this will be my first experience with them. Please be gentle Anyhoo, I was looking at the plug ins for RPG Maker MV and saw the EnemyBook plug in. I thought about...
  2. UmbrotheUmbreon

Sprite Problems

So I was using a sprite creator program to make my own characters for the little project I'm working on. I got the character made, saved it, and imported it to the database in the proper area. However, when I go to the database and try to change the character graphic to my new upload, instead of...
  3. UmbrotheUmbreon

Hello there

So, I'm not exactly new, but I haven't touched this account in over 4 years. I wanted to get back into making things with RPG Maker VX, so I've come to make myself known to this community. I hope to gain lots of knowledge and to showcase things I can do. So hello to the RPG Maker community!
  4. UmbrotheUmbreon

Event Help: Rocks on specific spots

I am getting back into the swing of things with the latest RPG Maker engine, and I am in need of eventing help. What I want is for an event to trigger when a rock moves onto a specific spot in the map (like on a button or a panel). What I have is the rock and the spot it needs to be in. What I...
  5. UmbrotheUmbreon

Skill Use with Events

Okay so in my map I want to set up something so that when you use a skill, it'll trigger an event and cause a scene to happen. The scene will move into a battle sequence (this I know how to set up). How would I event a way to use a skill and then it will trigger my event? I want the character...
  6. UmbrotheUmbreon

RTP install problem

So I was trying to download the RPG Maker VX program and run a trial version until I can afford to buy the program. While doing so I encountered a few errors that I couldn't find answers for. For starters, my download gives me an application file instead of a zip folder. No idea why, but the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'll be redesigning some of the main characters from my many wip stories :kaohi:
gWBWMzT.jpg

Starting with the (chronologically) first of them, Cedric!
gotta love when a plugin you thought had nothing to do with why something else wasn't working winds up being the issue...
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th September 2021

Well... it's been a while since I was last here :kaoswt: I don't want to say I'm officially 'back' yet, but I've recently started working with RM again, so I might become active here again :kaohi:
Mmmm I love Coca Cola candy! :kaoluv:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waku