Search results

1. DSBwizzardMakesGame

Question regarding VisuStella STB Battle System Speed calculation

Hello, I am trying out VisuStella's STB Battle System and am enjoying it a lot so far. I have run into what appears to be an interesting quirk with how speed is calculated, however. I have a Skill which applies a State, and this State causes the affected target's AGI to be reduced by 25%. Now...
  2. DSBwizzardMakesGame

RMMZ Possibility to Interrupt Enemy Mid-Skill?

I would really like to have an Actor/Enemy have the ability to interrupt a target mid-Skill and use their Skill first. Essentially, my goal is "I see you moving towards my friend, I am going to hit you first". Ideally, if afterwards the target is still alive / capable of continuing, they do so...
  3. DSBwizzardMakesGame

Have Enemy Counter-attack whoever hit it?

I have been trying for hours to make this work. I have an enemy that, when hit by any entity (friend or foe) should use a certain Skill on that same entity. I am using VisuStella's AutoSkillTriggers Plugin to make my enemy use a Skill instantly upon being hit. Up until this point it's worked...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's satisfying to master the usage of a hard plugin, then making it do what you want. ( o w o)!!
I'll be redesigning some of the main characters from my many wip stories :kaohi:
gWBWMzT.jpg

Starting with the (chronologically) first of them, Cedric!
gotta love when a plugin you thought had nothing to do with why something else wasn't working winds up being the issue...
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th September 2021

Well... it's been a while since I was last here :kaoswt: I don't want to say I'm officially 'back' yet, but I've recently started working with RM again, so I might become active here again :kaohi:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waku