Search results

1. Urosawa

Strange black line

Suddenly a strange black line has appeared in all the characters that I generate. Does anyone know how to remove them?
  2. Urosawa

I've almost reached 10,000 hours

Can i see it? This is mine, but only in spanish (yet)
  3. Urosawa

Nice Job. I like it!
  4. Urosawa

Nearly 10,000 hours and over 1,600 pages. Should I be proud or am I sick?
  5. Urosawa

Activate when PM = 0 (in combat)

Ok so I... wel... I'll start form 0. I'll make sure I do all u said before and i'll info with the update. [Edit] The event works!! I did't know that i must create a new State (a invisible one) to make it works. Now, when 1 of the character have 0 Valor (0 MP) fall in TERROR, just when i...
  6. Urosawa

I use the new code for test and doesn't runs.
  7. Urosawa

Still nothing. I have copied and pasted the code, but still nothing. I'm going to try to show everything I have to see if I do something that prevents it from working. PLUGIN: NOTETAG: "VALOR" is switch 53 (I put a message just for test and never shows)
  8. Urosawa

Well, I have already tried the plugin and I have not managed to make it work. As you suggested, I used the code that you showed me and it turned out like this: Unfortunately the event never starts. I have tried setting the event in the same combat and even with "Common events" (I think it...
  9. Urosawa

I will download the plugin, although I don't know if I will know how to configure what I want to do well. Tomorrow I can tell you if I have made it work or not.
  10. Urosawa

Evented battle. And yes, El is in the party. Well, the battle start, but no the turns. It stays like this forever. If i use the span "Turn", the battle and the event works. When the MP (in this case, "Valor") reaches 0, the event start, but only if i start other turn. And what I'm looking...
  11. Urosawa

Thanks, but this dont help me. Yeah, i can set the condition "actor HP <= 100%" and "Moment", but the battle even can't start. Probably something of the event i create genere this, but is in spanish. I'll try to translate. Control Variable: "Variable" = PM of character If "Variable" <1...
  12. Urosawa

Sorry for my bad English. I try to start an event in the middle of a fight (when the MPs reach 0) but I can't get it to work properly. The resulting event works, but it does not activate correctly. I have problems with the "CONDITION" that activate it and the "LAPSO" (I don't know if I have...
  13. Urosawa

How to down HP and MP at the same time?

The solution was simpler than I expected. Thank you very much for your help!
  14. Urosawa

How to down HP and MP at the same time?

First of all, sorry for my bad English. I am looking for a way for the enemies, with their attacks, to lower the HP and MP at the same time of the characters. I've tried it with common events, but it doesn't work. Can anybody help me?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's satisfying to master the usage of a hard plugin, then making it do what you want. ( o w o)!!
I'll be redesigning some of the main characters from my many wip stories :kaohi:
gWBWMzT.jpg

Starting with the (chronologically) first of them, Cedric!
gotta love when a plugin you thought had nothing to do with why something else wasn't working winds up being the issue...
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th September 2021

Well... it's been a while since I was last here :kaoswt: I don't want to say I'm officially 'back' yet, but I've recently started working with RM again, so I might become active here again :kaohi:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabbitlesbian