Search results

1. Issue equipping weapons

Hey!! Yes, I believe it was your tool! So we actually discovered that there was something wrong with all of the weapons after converting the files, so one of my devs and I spent a bit remaking all the weapons and they've worked perfectly fine ever since! Thank you for the offer on fixing it...
  2. Issue equipping weapons

As an update: I made a test class and test version of this character, set it up to use the weapon, and put the weapon in his inventory. Still wont work.
  3. Issue equipping weapons

Yes, just tried that after you commented. It's still happening with everything turned off. One member of my dev team suggested remaking the characters entirely with the thought process that something might have happened to them while transferring from VX Ace to MV but I'd really rather avoid...
  4. Issue equipping weapons

Okay so here's an issue. I recently transferred my whole game from VX Ace to MV. I'm in the middle of touching up a few things that bugged out as a result, but one huge issue is now my weapons won't equip. I have set the actors and classes to have the correct weapons, I've made the weapons with...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's satisfying to master the usage of a hard plugin, then making it do what you want. ( o w o)!!
I'll be redesigning some of the main characters from my many wip stories :kaohi:
gWBWMzT.jpg

Starting with the (chronologically) first of them, Cedric!
gotta love when a plugin you thought had nothing to do with why something else wasn't working winds up being the issue...
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th September 2021

Well... it's been a while since I was last here :kaoswt: I don't want to say I'm officially 'back' yet, but I've recently started working with RM again, so I might become active here again :kaohi:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omarmelade