Search results

1. StorocnekXx

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Hey guys! First of all: Amazing Plugin! I've been reading some of your blogs and noticed you have RL stuff to do and prolly won't update this any time soon, which is highly understandable and I wish you best of luck in reallife! But maybe some of the other awesome people in here could help me...
  2. StorocnekXx

"Press A!"

I made it look like this: ... and it worked so far, which is kinda nice, thanks so far! (: then, to make it more usefull, how do i put a timer in? Like, "you have so-and-so-much-time to press the button, or else you gonna die". Is it doable with a loop, starting again every frame, asking...
  3. StorocnekXx

"Press A!"

Hey everyone, if this was asked before, i am sorry, but i was unable to find it. :/ And if this is the wrong topic, i'm also sorry; new guy here trying to figure out a solution for a problem. D: I'm working with the RPGXP-Maker and i got a question. I want to have an event, that forces you...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's satisfying to master the usage of a hard plugin, then making it do what you want. ( o w o)!!
I'll be redesigning some of the main characters from my many wip stories :kaohi:
gWBWMzT.jpg

Starting with the (chronologically) first of them, Cedric!
gotta love when a plugin you thought had nothing to do with why something else wasn't working winds up being the issue...
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th September 2021

Well... it's been a while since I was last here :kaoswt: I don't want to say I'm officially 'back' yet, but I've recently started working with RM again, so I might become active here again :kaohi:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omarmelade