Search results

1. nivel del enemigo - ataques de daño y curacion / enemy level - damage attacks and healing

Well I'm going to try it and then I'll tell you, a thousand thanks to both -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bueno lo voy a probar y luego les cuento, mil gracias a ambos
  2. nivel del enemigo - ataques de daño y curacion / enemy level - damage attacks and healing

Great thanks, the level of the enemies is just what I'm looking for. The one with the grenade is almost perfect, my intention is for it to be for 1 single objective. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Genial gracias, el de el nivel de...
  3. nivel del enemigo - ataques de daño y curacion / enemy level - damage attacks and healing

Thanks, but if I do it that way I could absorb enemy attacks. for example, if the attack were ¨Fenix Flame¨, when using it against the opponent it will damage it and when using it in my team it will cure it. if I put it to absorb the fire element, then any opponent that uses fire element to...
  4. nivel del enemigo - ataques de daño y curacion / enemy level - damage attacks and healing

Hello people, I would like to know if anyone has an idea of how to do these two themes. 1º - Create an attack that if you throw it at an opponent damages it, but if you launch it at an ally it will heal it. (Not that it does both things simultaneously, but that if you choose the ally, heal it...
  5. Exclusive Items

Thank you both, with this I will be able to do what I wanted a thousand thanks
  6. Exclusive Items

Hello, I would like to know how I can make a consumable item unique to a character in my team. Example: A potion that only the main character can use. Thanks and sorry to bother you
  7. Pasive Skill & CD Skill

thank you very much
  8. Bokou's Freesources - Added Gothic Tileset

hello, a great contribution. I know it's a lot to lose but you could put the mask together to put it in the generator, I would love to have a character as an ally, but without a face it does not look good, and if the rotor does not have a mask it does not look good either. Thank you very much
  9. Pasive Skill & CD Skill

hi, someone could tell me how to do passive skills, so they are always active in the character / class but are not activable. And also if it is possible to cd the skills. Thank you very much.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's satisfying to master the usage of a hard plugin, then making it do what you want. ( o w o)!!
I'll be redesigning some of the main characters from my many wip stories :kaohi:
gWBWMzT.jpg

Starting with the (chronologically) first of them, Cedric!
gotta love when a plugin you thought had nothing to do with why something else wasn't working winds up being the issue...
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th September 2021

Well... it's been a while since I was last here :kaoswt: I don't want to say I'm officially 'back' yet, but I've recently started working with RM again, so I might become active here again :kaohi:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morkex2